𝟬𝟭𝟴. . . don't fucking do that

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN !

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN !

[ real life ]

- ❝ DON'T FUCKING DO THAT ❞ 💌

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ !

chris sighs as he steps out of the car and follows his brothers, kali, and skye inside the movie theater

chris sighs as he steps out of the car and follows his brothers, kali, and skye inside the movie theater. it's just the four of them, since luna drove rory and casper after matt had (rightfully) refused to drive all the way to the other side of town to casper's house. the fact that the boy lives in that stupid giant house on the rich side of town annoys him to no end. honestly, everything about casper hedderick annoys chris. he really doesn't understand why rory seems to fuck with him so much.

they stand in line to get tickets because of course, skye forgot to buy them online at lunch today. the line moves forward and suddenly they're next, so chris and skye step forward to get the tickets. skye turns to him. "how many people are we again?"

1, him. 2, rory. 3, matt. 4, nick. 5, skye. 6, kali. 7, luna. 8, casper.

"seven," chris says casually. skye nods, not questioning him and asking the cashier for seven tickets. right as he's paying, the bell on the door rings, signifying that people are coming inside. they all turn their heads in the direction of the sound and see luna, rory, and casper walking inside. luna instantly beams and walks quickly over to them, greeting everyone, while the other two take their sweet time walking inside, too engrossed in their conversation to bother saying hello to anyone.

"okay, i've got everyone's tickets!" skye says, handing one out to everybody. chris presses his lips to stop himself from smiling as he hands them out to everybody except-rory? why the fuck would skye give casper a ticket and not rory? he wants to bash his head into a wall at how stupid his friend is being.