PART-4

"Don't worry, girl.I am here for you"
Stella heard this when she entered the office in Forensics building and saw the person was talking to a file
" So you have someone new now"she said to the person whose voice she heard
"Ofcourse not babe.You know you are love of my life"
"Wow. I should tell your husband to forget you as now you are dating me"
"After five years of being with me, he has accepted you are my soulmate he can't compete with you"
"Obviously I should be your priority Suzie as I have been tolerating you for last seven years"
"True"and then both of them started laughing.
"Anyways let's go to the PM room"Suzie said
"So you still talk with them?BTW what did you find? Did you compare it with the autopsy results from the previous case?"
"Yes I talk with them because I want their voices to be heard.This is the least I can do as Medical examiner. And yes I did find something.Your hunch was right Stell. This case has exact same results as the previous cases"
Stell was going through the all findings Suzie was explaining.
"Stell, Do you think its the same person?"
Before she could answer,her phone rang ,
"Ma'am,there is a parcel and note from someone for you.There is no name on it"the officer said.
" Okay send it to the forensics building.I have to still interview the suspect later on.I will see it here "
"Okay, Ma'am "
Then both of them went to Suzie's office.
"So how is Jack doing?"
" Don't go there.We are just partners and he doesn't think about me that way"
"Come on he is clearly interested in you. He is hot. You are hot. You can get married and then have hot babies "
"Seems like you are gulping too many autopsy fluids as you are sprouting nonsense "
"You have been single since birth sweetheart.Ohh wait is it because you are waiting for someone special?"
A scene of two kids playing in the mud flashed before her eyes.
Before she could answer anything, Suzie's assistant came and said ,"Ma'am there is a parcel"
"Give it to me.Thankyou"
As soon as she opened it and saw what was inside,the parcel fell from her hands
She clenched the beaded bracelet on her wrist she was wearing.
Her hands were shivering and she couldn't breathe.
Suzie tried to console her,gave her the paper bag to breath,to control the panic attack she was having and was rubbing her arm constantly.
After a while when she was slightly better,Suzie asked"What happened babe?Are you okay?"
Stell pointed to the box
Suzie saw the box and couldn't figure out why her bestfriend got full blown panic attack on seeing a necklace and ring.
"This necklace and ring belong to my parents.Before I had a doubt but now I am sure he is the same person "
"Stella there is a note and picture "
There was photo of the man tied up in a chair with fire all around with a note which said
"He will meet the same fate as your family.
Don't worry I will send you his memory just like I sent you your parents 's things.
Ain't I so kind?"
At the same time ,she got a call from Jack
"Stella, just now the narcotics team found out that Fabian Chris was caught in a fire in his house and died.Come back to the station.I will give you details on the way."
She couldn't think
She could only here Suzie's voice in background.
And before she fell down she had only one thought in her mind
"You can't die like this.
You promised me to be together forever.
I can't lose you,too Oreo."

That's it for now.
So did she lose him?
How is Fabian connected to the serial killer case?
Is the serial killer and the person who killed her parents is same person?
To know,stay tuned for the next part!!🤍🌻