12

-

Cale ran away.

He ran as fast as he could, he didn't know where he was going, but as long as it's not where those crazy bastard's were.

'WHY IS THE STORY CHANGING' Cale thought to himself in horror as he ran towards have room given to him.

'AS FAR AS I KNOW, THAT BASTARD DION DOESN'T ACT LIKE THAT'

As soon as Cale reached his provided room, he immediately closed the door and huddled himself under the giant blanket of his bed.

'MOTHER******* GOD OF DEATH YOU **** ***** ******* ******* ******** ******* **** I SWEAR THAT I WILL  ****** YOU ****** ***** ****** ***** PIECE OF ******* ***** **** AHHHHH-'

"..." Thanatos could only look at Cale in amazement.

Who knew that a calm and collective person such as Cale, could even think of such vulgar and cursed words...

How amazing indeed..

Back to the Agriche's

The four people could only stand there in shock.

They had so much questions and so much information to process.

For example, each of them thought off:

'Cale knows this bastard?!??'

'Does Cale still hate me...?'

'Did this event happened in the book?!??'

'Good thing Cale is alright..'

'Why did Cale run???'

'Is he afraid of me?!'

But one things for sure.

"IT'S ALL THIS BASTARD'S FAULT" Jeremy shouted in anger. Pointing his sword at his crimson eyed brother.

Roxana looked at Jeremy in amazement, 'it seems Jeremy isn't afraid to die..'

While Dion frowned at Jeremy, clearly confused and offended.

"Me? What did I do?"

"YOU SCARED CALE AWAY WITH THAT DISGUISING CRYING FACE OF YOURS"

"Disgusting? are you sure you're not talking about yourself and this mop haired dog?"

"EXCUSE ME?!?"

"Excuse you."

The two men continued to bicker while Roxana and Cassis watched.

"..."

"..."

"Let's take you back to your cell.."

"Yeah.. Let's go.."

And the day went on just like that.

_

3 days have passed since the incident. And Cale wants nothing more but to kill the fucker god of death.

A lot of events has happened since then. But this one is what irritated him the most.

"Why are you following me.." Cale stopped walking and turned around to look at the nuisance that has been following him since the day he ran away from him.

Cale's tone clearly shows how irritated he was. But Dion chose to ignore it and continued to blankly look at Cale.

"..."

"..."

'I hate my life' Cale rethought his life choices, and indeed did he regret living. At least death means eternal sleep, but if he dies; he has to meet the fucker and that would be very annoying.