4

-

Cale didn't know what the hell was happening.

One second ago, he was brought inside a nice and fancy room- not that he's complaining-, and now he was shown inside a large bathroom that had a warm bath with a sweet rose scent ready.

'What the fuck..' He thought.

Cale sank himself inside the warm bath and held both his hands, cupping it, to lift some water up.

He leaned back and smelled the flowery scent.

'Smells nice..'

With the warm water spreading through his smooth and pale skin, he felt like he was about to doze off.

Cale slowly closed his eyes but woke up from a knock.

"Young Master, your clothes have arrived" A maid said.

Cale stood up as the water slowly drops from his skin and went to take a bathrobe.

Wearing the robe, it felt like a towel.

It was very loose as his slim body was covered completely.

He didn't mind tho. There was still a belt, so all he needed to do is to tie it tight.

Finishing up, he went to the door where the maid was and opened up a small space.

"Um.. Can you please pass the clothes?" He said, peeking through the small hole.

The maid looked at the cute kid and wondered.
'How come such a cute person like this kid got kidnapped by this dreadful household?'

She shrugged it off and handed the clothes given by Young Master Jeremy earlier.

Cake quickly took the clothes and shit the door.

He leaned his back on the closed door and proceeded to look at the clothes that was given to him.

'It looked... Ok..'

Cale then quickly wore it and went out.

He searched the inside of the room and was once again surprised by the designs.

'It's almost like the one I had at home.. Not at the Super Rock Villa, but at the Agnes territory..'

It was almost weird on how Cale easily accepted that he transmigrated again.

Was it because he did it once?

Who knows.

But if this alternative body of his was kidnapped, what would their family do?