13

Ashanti Myers

"I don't want to go home." I said as Neo got back in the car from vacuuming his car.

"Aight." He said. He put his seatbelt on and started driving to his house. I was just in the backseat thinking about what the fuck just went down. I was still high so I can say he coerced me because I was under the influence.

We pulled up to his house and helped me carry my stuff into his house. We walked up the steps and opened his room door.

"Put your stuff down." He said to me. I placed it on his dresser and walked to the bathroom that was right next to his room.

"What the fuck did you just do." I said quietly as I mentally facepalmed myself.

I used the bathroom and got a wet wipe from under the sink and wiped the leftover cum off my stomach and back.

I walked back to his room. He had some shorts, boxers, and a t-shirt laid out for me. I put it on the clothes and climbed on the bed. He walked back in his room and closed the door behind him. He cut the light off and cut his television on.

"You mine Shan." He mumbled as he climbed in the bed with me. I laughed in my head but my face was straight.

"You mine Neo." I said out loud. Neo started laughing. He put on Martin on HBO Max and we watched that until I went to sleep.
________________
Damien "Neo" Brown

She look so fucking cute when she sleep.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her laying on my chest. I posted it on Instagram.

I put my phone on the charger and then went to sleep

A couple hours later, I felt her tapping me hard as fuck. I opened my eyes and she put her phone in my face to show me some messages.

I wiped my eyes and pushed the phone out my face.

"Damien I'm not playing with you. Wake up!" She said shaking me. I rolled my eyes, mentally, then opened them.

"What Shan?" I said looking at her. She put her phone in my face again. I started reading but I had just woken up so I was still confused.

"What am I supposed to be reading?" I said starting to scroll.

"Why would you post me?" She said snatching the phone out my hand.

"Why not?" I said closing my eyes and turning back over.

"Dami-"

"Stop fucking calling me that shit, for real. You finna blow the fuck outta me." I said cutting her off. She looked at me with a blank face.

"You such a bitch. I shoulda never let you fuck. Bitch made ass nigga." She said making me get off the bed.

"Quit playing with me Ashanti. Call me bitch again, I dare you." I said standing by the foot of the bed.

"You're a bitch Damien." She said. I nodded my head before grabbing her by her hair and pulling her off the bed.

"Get off me bitch!" She said hitting my hands. One of those punches connected with my chin. I let go of her hair and just walked the fuck off rubbing my chin.

She was running behind me laughing.

"Get the fuck out my face Ashanti." I said walking into the bathroom next to my room.

I started brushing my teeth and scraped my tongue. I started flossing and then used my mouthwash.

That bitch strong as fuck.

I opened my closet door and started looking for clothes to wear. She came up behind me and grabbed my ass.

"Bruh. Back the fuck up with that gay shit." I said pushing her away from me. I grabbed the clothes and my towel. She followed behind to the bathroom.

I got undressed and she did too. She got in the shower with me. I watched her the entire time.

Out of nowhere, I wrapped my hand around her neck and started kissing her. I added tongue and she started moaning in my mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned as she moved my hand down to her private part. I pulled away from the kiss and started laughing.

She mugged me and rolled her eyes. I continued washing my body and she washed hers. Once we were done, we got out and got dressed.

I put on a Bape hoodie with a white t-shirt under it and some black jeans. I just put on some forces. She didn't have no clothes at my house. And I'm pretty sure she didn't want to go to school wearing my shit.

"So, I'm finna go run to store real quick. You can put on some shorts and shit that's in that drawer. You need some?" I asked her, grabbing my keys.

"Can you bring me back some food? It don't matter what." I nodded my head and heading out my room door. I closed it behind me and walked downstairs.

My mom was at work so I wasn't really tripping on Shan being there alone.
______________
"Shan you know you gone have to go back to school right?" I asked her as she put on some chapstick. I had my finger out and she put a swirl on my finger.

"Yeah."

"You going tomorrow?" I asked as I puckered my lips to make sure the Carmex got everywhere.

"I guess." She said with her head hanging low. I lifted her head with my finger.

"Give me a chance." I said. She looked me in my eyes.

"I don't- I think we need to move slow." She said. I nodded my head before giving her a kiss on the lips.