Kayson immediately opens up the passenger door and pushes the both of us inside of it. He moves the seat back as far as it can go and then he closes the door. My back is laid in the seat while he towers over me and moves his lips across my skin. He pulls my body up, moving me until my bottoms are even with his face. I look down at him and see his eyes already staring me down. "No.. someone's gonna see me like this." He pulls the string on the bottoms and one side falls from my hip. "Tinted windows, darling. No one can see you like we can see them." He pulls another string and the other side falls from my hips, leaving my bottom completely naked. With no hesitation, he pulls me into his mouth. His tongue moves slowly along every spot I need him to hit. His fingers enters me again, pushing two of his fingers into me at a rapid pace. I arch my back at the sensation of his tongue against my clit, a loud moan escaping my mouth suddenly. "Hush, darling. They can still hear you." He hums against me when he speaks, making the experience even more pleasant. I let out another moan, this time sounding more breathy. "Yes, baby. Enjoy yourself." He groans against me and moves his tongue a little faster, matching the speed of his fingers. "Fuck yes." He hits the right spot one last time before I let go all over his tongue and fingers. He pushes his fingers a little deeper one more time before he pulls them out and sticks them in his mouth while looking me in the eye.
- — - — - — - — - — - — -
Kayson's pov

I suck on my fingers while looking up at her, those eyes alone turning me on even more. "You enjoy that?" She slides down the seat slowly and her face meets mine. I smirk a little and look up and down at her body. "Seeing you finish all over my fingers. Tasting you all over my tongue. Hearing you moan because of me. Feeling you squirm under my touch. I fucking love it, Davina." That's all it takes for her to be ready for more. She pulls my head into hers, our lips immediately meeting and melting into each other. She fights her bikini top and tries to untie it, struggling to do that and kiss me. I move a hand to her throat and the other to her top. I pull on the strings that are holding it all together and let it fall down her body. Her hands move down my body impatiently, sliding into my shorts immediately. "Hands to yourself, baby." I keep my lips on hers with every move, rubbing my hands all over her needy body. She ignores my words and continues to move her hands along my v line, hitting the top of my dick. She then wraps her whole hand around it, jerking me off after she hears me groan against her mouth. "Davina."

I grip onto both of her wrists and move her hands to either side of her head. "I said hands to yourself, darling." She groans against my skin, moving her lips down to my neck as she does. "What are you gonna do? Punish me?" She nips at the skin just above my collarbone and brings her eyes up to mine. "Maybe I will." She squirms when I speak, pushing her hips up against my own. "Then do it." She tries to fight off my hands, still trying to put her hands on my body. I duck my head down into her chest, leaving sloppy kisses and bite marks all over. "Kayson." She groans frustratedly, but also looks like she's enjoying herself. Her head is thrown back and her eyes are closed, but she also looks as if she's growing impatient. "Be patient, darling." She wraps her legs around my waist lazily after I speak, still rolling her hips along my covered dick. Then, as if her impatience has won, she squeezes me around her thighs and pulls my shorts down at the same time. Her hands are still a over her head and her eyes are now on mine. "I can't be patient with you this close to me."

She starts to move herself along the length of me, grinding slowly until I decide push inside her. "Yeah?" I put one hand around both of her wrists, moving the other one down her body slowly. I graze my fingers down the length of her body, stopping when I get to her inner thigh. I move the tip of my fingers just at her entrance, still holding myself back. "The longer you stay impatient. The longer I stay this close without pleasing you." She grinds her teeth and closes her eyes, inhaling shakily through her nose. I move my head down to her neck and move slowly up to her lips. "What do you want me to do, darling?" She inhales a sharp breath when I push my hips harder onto her own. "Let go of my hands, Kayson." I smirk down at her and slowly let go of her hands, letting her do what she wants. "And sit back in this seat." I raise my brows slightly, shocked that she wants to take the lead. I nod with a half smile gripping onto her hips and flipping us over. I lay back, moving my hands behind my head and gazing up at her through half closed eyes. "Come on, baby. Take control." She pulls the t shirt from the drivers seat and ties it into a weak knot around my wrists. I stay silent, no matter the shock that stays on my face, I don't dare say I don't want it. Because truth be told. This shit makes everything better.