Chapters 326 - 330

Lord Announcement! Void Detection Technique!

A total of 102,466 people had broken through after killing more than 310,000 fog monsters in a day!

Among them, 42,396 had advanced to the Black Iron-Tier Intermediate Grade and Black Iron-Tier Advance Grade!

30,238 people advanced from Black Iron-Tier to Green Bronze-Tier!

22,156 people advanced to the White Silver-Tier!

15,031 people advanced to Yellow Gold-Tier!

2,645 people had broken through to the White Platinum-Tier!

In addition, Bai Yun had broken through to the White Platinum-Tier Elementary Grade!

Soul Reaper Maris had broken through to the Yellow Gold-Tier Advance Grade!

Spectral Dragon Auguste had broken through to the Yellow Gold-Tier Intermediate Grade!

Zhou Zhou looked quite satisfied after reading the breakthrough list.

As expected of the White Platinum-Tier Lord Talent—Blessing of the War God!

With this Lord Talent, even though they seemed to have only eliminated more than 310,000 fog monsters, in fact, it was equivalent to 6.51 million fog monsters!

After obtaining promotion energy equivalent to 6.51 million fog monsters, it was very normal for their strength to break through to this level collectively!

Then, Zhou Zhou looked at the summary of the strength of the soldiers at the bottom of the loot list.

Now, he had a total of 143,256 soldiers from the Blazing Sun Army and the Monster Army under his command!

Among them were 46,057 Black Iron-Tier soldiers!

There were 54,782 Bronze-Tier soldiers!

23,692 White Silver-Tier!

There were 15,912 Yellow Gold-Tier!

There were 2,813 White Platinum-Tier!

When Zhou Zhou saw this, he could not help but smile.

After destroying so many fog monsters, the overall strength of his soldiers had increased several times!

Especially the White Platinum-Tier soldiers, which directly increased from 164 to 2,816!

The White Platinum-Tier Blessing of the Ten Gods—the Blessing of the War God—was really too strong!

With so many White Platinum-Tier soldiers around,

It would probably not be long before would give birth to the first Diamond-Tier expert among his soldiers!

After that, he first changed the name of East Demon City to Kingdom Beginning City.

The meaning was very simple.

This would be the starting point of his Kingdom establishment.

Then, he told Bai Yun and the others to guard Kingdom Beginning City and guard against the attack of the Tahan Kingdom that might appear at any time. Then, he returned to Blazing Sun City through Return To The City.

...

Blazing Sun City.

In the Lord Manor.

Zhou Zhou took out the 19 Regional Tokens he had obtained today and fused them into his territory stone tablet.

The total number of regional territories under his command had reached 35 after all of them fused.

Zhou Zhou waited for a moment.