Chapters 101 - 105

Auction!

Zhou Zhou looked at the exchange and did not set the transaction content immediately. Instead, he turned on the auction function of the exchange.

Through the auction function, as long as he sold goods that others desired, he could sell the goods he auctioned at a premium and obtain more profits.

Then, he began to prepare to auction the goods.

Among them were 1,000 books of Sandification (Black Iron-Tier Elementary, Intermediate and Advance Grade)!

1000 copies of Sandman Summoning Books (Black Iron-Tier Elementary and Intermediate Grade)!

500 Sandman Elite Summoning Books (Black Iron-Tier Advance Grade)!

500 books of Sand Stealth (Black Iron-Tier Advance Grade)!

500 copies of Summoning Wild Sand (Black Iron-Tier Elementary, Intermediate and Advance Grade)

500 Black Scorpion Poison Crossbow (Black Iron-Tier Advance Grade)!

20 antidote formulas (Black Iron-Tier Advance Grade)!

He stopped after setting this up and nodded slightly looking at these auction items.

These auction items had two characteristics.

Firstly, there were many of them in his hands and they were not of much use in the short term. The soldiers would not be able to exchange them all in the short term.

Secondly the Monster Ranches could produce these goods every day.

He could save them up again after a while even if it was sold out.

Other skills such as Swimming Mastery, Water Spear Technique, and Deep Water Stealth that he had obtained today were things that would be depleted.

Zhou Zhou did not intend to sell them before he had other items to replace them.

Then, he prepared to move on.

However, he added another 1,000 copies of the Sword Shield Soldier Class Change Certificates, 1,000 copies of the Poison Crossbow Soldier Class Change Certificates, and 1,000 copies of the Pudao Soldiers Class Change Certificates after hesitating!

"Time to sell these things." Zhou Zhou lamented.

He would definitely not sell these Class Change Certificates if it was when he was short of people in the past..

He would think of a way to move non-professional Subjects into Blazing Sun City and use these Class Change Certificates to mass-produce professional soldiers after all.

However, the population of his territory had already reached the upper limit.

Moreover, the soldiers recruited through the recruitment books every day were enough for him for a while.

Under such circumstances, these three Class Change Certificates seemed a little redundant and useless.

Since that was the case...

He might as well sell a portion of it!

"There's no profit in the Marketplace for low-level monster meat now."

"My soldiers and I do not even have enough high-level monster meat for ourselves."

"In the future, I'll use the Class Change Certificates to replace monster meat and sell it to other Lords."

"The drop rate is so low."

"It shouldn't be too much for me to raise the price, right?"

Zhou Zhou pondered for a while before he made the decision. He then set the starting price slot and auction time for each item.