Chapters 271 - 275

Mythical-Tier Advance Grade Rank!

The Amethyst Behemoth army instantly fell silent when its Lord died.

They stared at their lord's headless corpse with wide eyes, as if they did not expect their Lord to die just as the war began.

Then, all the Amethyst Behemoths' eyes immediately turned red.

Their muscles trembled, and even their bodies became much larger.

"ROAR!"

"Roar!!"

...

Furious roars suddenly sounded from the mouths of the 18 Amethyst Behemoths.

Then, they rushed towards Blazing Sun City crazily.

"Keep going."

"Get the other Aurora Towers to attack together. Don't let them attack the city wall."

Seeing this scene, Zhou Zhou ordered expressionlessly.

After hearing Zhou Zhou's order, all the gunners controlling the Aurora Tower activated the Aurora Cannon— Polarity Mode— to kill these Amethyst Behemoths.

The strongest of the remaining 18 Amethyst Behemoths was only at the White Silver-Tier Advance Grade. Facing the powerful attack of the Aurora Cannon, they turned into headless corpses and fell to the ground in less than a moment. Then, they turned into light spots and disappeared from the battlefield.

"Huar... Huar..."

At this moment.

Nezario and Auguste flapped their dragon wings and flew in front of Zhou Zhou.

The two pure-blooded dragons lowered their heads, not daring to look up at Zhou Zhou.

Zhou Zhou smiled.

"You two don't have to be embarrassed."

"This Amethyst Behemoth is one of the oldest and top races among the myriad races."

"Probably only the Deity-level amongst the pure-blooded Dragon Race bloodline would be comparable."

"You dared to attack them under such circumstances instead of hiding away. In my opinion, you're already very good."

"Don't worry."

"One day."

"You'll overtake it."

"There might even be enemies stronger than the Amethyst Behemoth!"

Zhou Zhou comforted them.

He had never felt that his two pure-blooded dragons were invincible.

The Dragon God Lord would definitely surpass him in terms of the number of pure-blooded dragons, not to mention the Amethyst Behemoths.

His two pure-blooded dragons were obtained by accident while the Dragon God Lord was able to summon pure-blooded dragons on a sustained basis after all.

They could not be compared.

However, he did not care.

His territory was strong in terms of overall strength.

The quantity and quality of Lord Talents, Dragons, Military Professionals, Buildings, Heroes, and Life Professionals...

These factors combined were the reason why he could far surpass the other Cerulean Planet human Lords to reach this level.

However, a smile appeared on Zhou Zhou's face looking at the dejected expressions of the two dragons.

He suddenly felt that this was not bad.