Chapters 171 - 175

Peace And Prosperity Achievement Achievement Accomplished! Lord Talent That Can Advance!

Bai Yuejing looked at Zhang Li, who was already in a daze after he reached an agreement with Zhou Zhou.

"Don't panic."

"A great doctor just told me how to heal your teacher."

"Your teacher should be fine if we just follow the treatment." Bai Yuejing smiled.

When Zhang Li heard this, her expression immediately turned from sorrow to joy as she looked at Bai Yuejing excitedly.

"Really?"

She asked in disbelief.

Bai Yuejing nodded.

"If the effect is good, your teacher might even retain her Extraordinary-Tier tailoring skills."

Zhang Li and Bao Xiu'er were pleasantly surprised.

"Thank you, Divine Doctor, for saving her life!"

"Thank you, Elder Bai!"

The two of them said excitedly.

"Don't thank me."

"If you want to thank someone, thank the Lord and that great doctor."

"Especially the Lord. The Lord gave up a bottle of Extraordinary-Tier Potential Advancement Potion in order to treat your teacher." Bai Yuejing shook his head.

An Extraordinary-Tier Potential Advancement Potion!

One could imagine how precious such a potion was to humans with potential!

He was only testing his Lord just now, he did not expect his Lord to really agree.

He sighed in his heart.

Only a great Lord like his Lord could give up such a precious treasure without hesitation for someone he had never even spoken to.

Thinking of this, he felt even more acutely that joining Blazing Sun City and becoming a Subject under the Lord was the right choice.

At the same time...

A line of golden text appeared in front of Zhou Zhou.

[Your Subject Bai Yuejing's loyalty has increased to 100. He has become your dead loyal subject!]

He winced.

Then, he smiled.

"Thank you, my Lord, for saving my Teacher's life!"

"From now on, Zhang Li's life belongs to the Lord!"

When Zhang Li heard Bai Yuejing's words, she was both shocked and touched.

She came in front of Zhou Zhou and said without hesitation.

As soon as he finished speaking.

A new text notification appeared in front of Zhou Zhou.

[Prompt: Zhang Li (White Platinum-Tier Elementary Grade Tailor) has volunteered to become your official Subject!]

[Your Subject Zhang Li's loyalty has increased to 100. She has become your dead loyal subject!]

[Peace And Prosperity Lord Talent Notification: There are already 1,000 Subjects with 90 loyalty points and above in your territory!]

[Prompt: There are changes to Your Lord Talent, Peace And Prosperity (Diamond-Tier Lord Talent). Please check in time!]

Zhou Zhou was stunned.

Changes to Peace And Prosperity?

He immediately opened the Lord Talent information of Peace And Prosperity.