Chapters 126 - 130

Attacking The Blood Sun Lord! Vampire Viscount Bloodline!

Zhou Zhou nodded in satisfaction.

He had two heroes under his command now!

An Epic-Tier Hero, Blood Fire Arrow Elf Bai Yi and an Extraordinary-Tier Hero, Dragon Horse Spear General Wu Xin!

At the current stage, Zhou Zhou was confident that there were definitely very few people who could reach his level even among the Lords of the Myriad Races.

After all, heroes did not appear just because their race became stronger.

The birth of heroes depended on opportunity and luck too.

And unfortunately... He was good at both.

"Elder Wu."

"Do you want to go out to train your soldiers and try your newfound strength?"

Zhou Zhou thought for a moment and suddenly said.

"I intend to."

Wu Xin immediately laughed.

"Then Elder Wu, please make some preparations."

"We'll set off in a while!" He said.

"Yes, my Lord!" Wu Xin said respectfully.

Zhou Zhou nodded. Then, he went to the Gate of Summoning and threw the remaining recruitment books into it.

A moment later, stood 474 Sword Shield Soldiers, 665 Pudao Soldiers, 351 Poison Crossbow Soldiers, and 284 Elemental Archers in front of him!

"Yesterday, I used 47 recruitment books and three gradeless Archer Recruitment Books. I have a total of 220 new recruits!"

"We cleared the monster ranches today. There are 1,175 new recruits."

"I have 9,921 subordinates now if I include the 1,000 soldiers in the Desolate City!"

"Tomorrow, the total number of soldiers under my command will officially exceed 10,000." A smile appeared on Zhou Zhou's face.

A moment later, Bai Yi followed Zhou Zhou's instructions and gathered 5,000 soldiers.

As for the remaining 3,000 people, he asked them to stay behind to guard Blazing Sun City.

Then, Zhou Zhou, Bai Yi, Wu Xin, and Nezario left Blazing Sun City with the 5,000 soldiers.

Two hours later.

The territory of the Vampire Lord, the Blood Sun Lord within the Fish Spring Town region.

Zhou Zhou did not hide his intentions at all and led his troops to surround this place.

Wu Tu marked on the map he drew that the Blood Sun Lord had less than 100 low-level vampires under his command.

The Novice Lord Test might be over but the Vampire Lord should still be far from being a match for Zhou Zhou no matter how much his strength increased so Zhou Zhou was too lazy to launch a sneak attack.

In Blood Sun City.

The Blood Sun Lord, Baron Wallis, had an ugly expression on his face as he looked at the 5,000 people surrounding him, as well as Bai Yi and Wuxin, who clearly made him feel a sense of danger.

"Why are there so many people here? Could it be that the Aurora Race in Fish Spring Town wants to attack me?"

"D*mn it!"

"Didn't the other clansmen say that these countries in the High Continent won't attack us without reason? Could it be because we captured some living people as food and that gave them a reason to attack me?" Baron Wallis murmured.