Chapters 241 - 245

Exchange! Special Hero Inheritance Secret Manual!

Zhou Zhou looked at the Kingdom Token in the shop and felt a little emotional.

He had originally planned to ask the Knight Temple about the Kingdom Token later.

He did not expect to see it here first.

Just as well.

It saved him from owing the Knight Temple a favor.

Thinking of this, he looked at his personal information on the Lord Battlefield.

[Title: Lord of The Blazing Sun]

[Rank: Mythical-Tier Elementary Grade]

[Number of Rankings Tries: 22]

[Battlefield Points: 440,004]

Zhou Zhou nodded in satisfaction.

He had rushed up all the way. He had earned a lot of points on the battlefield alone, ignoring everything else.

He could exchange for many things and so he began!

A Kingdom Token worth 200,000 battlefield points?

I'll buy it!

A Low-Tier Divine-Tier Hero Inheritance manual worth 100,000 battlefield points?

I'll buy it!

The Index of All Races (Book Eight) and (Book Nine) that were worth 15,000 battlefield points?

It's not a big deal. I'll buy it directly!

In addition, there were Extraordinary-Tier and Epic-Tier Master-Servant Territory Contracts that he bought for 54,000 battlefield points!

In the future, if he encountered a chance to subdue Extraordinary-Tier and Epic-Tier Territories, this treasure could be used directly!

However, Zhou Zhou felt that the probability of such a thing happening at this stage was very low. Therefore, there was a high chance that these high-level items would only be useful in the later stages.

As for the last three Gradeless territory fusion certificates, he also spent 30,000 battlefield points to buy them!

At this moment.

Zhou Zhou had already spent 399,000 battlefield points and had only 41,004 battlefield points left.

At this moment, the only valuable item left in the Battlefield Shop was a Legendary-Tier Master-Servant Territory Contract worth 100,000 Battlefield Points.

This thing was too expensive.

Zhou Zhou could not buy it for the time being.

"I can't help but spend these battlefield points."

Zhou Zhou sighed.

However, he did not feel that he had suffered a loss.

The things he bought were all very valuable goods after all.

Then, he looked at the details of these items.

Firstly, it was the Kingdom Token that Zhou Zhou had been thinking about.

...

[Treasure Name: Kingdom Token]

[Treasure Grade: Extraordinary-Tier Advance Grade]

[Treasure Effect: You can have the basic qualifications to build a kingdom with the Kingdom Token!]

[Treasure Description: Certificate to establish a kingdom!]