Chapters 276 - 280

Heading To The Dark Night Town! Accidentally Entering The Stomach Of The Sky Devouring Thunder Dragon!

"What?! The Lord of The Blazing Sun advanced to the Mythical-Tier Advance Grade without using the power of the Dragon Slaying Will?"

Rob looked at the teacher opposite him in surprise.

Bai He sat on a black and blood-colored demon throne. After hearing his disciple's words, he nodded calmly.

"How is that possible?"

"How did he defeat those top Lords of all races without the help of the Dragon Slaying Will?"

"He would probably lose if he encountered a pure-blooded Dragon Lord or a Lord with a God Spirit Bloodline, right?"

Rob still found it hard to believe.

He had checked the bloodline of the Cerulean Planet's human race.

It could only be considered below average among the human race.

Not to mention in the environment of the Lords of All Races.

It was very difficult to surpass those top-notch Lords of all races even with the help of a top-notch Lord Talent. Logically speaking, they shouldn't be able to achieve good results in a place like the Lord Battlefield, right?

"How did he do it?"

Rob muttered.

"We have no right to interfere no matter how he achieved it. "

"Moreover, we should be happy since our human race has such an outstanding human lord."

"Oh yes."

"The Lord of The Blazing Sun hasn't used the slot for the Hero Inheritance yet, right?"

Bai He suddenly asked.

"Not yet."

Rob said.

White River pondered for a moment and said, "Convene the Three Kings Conference."

"Fight for another candidate slot for the Hero Inheritance for the Lord of The Blazing Sun."

Rob was taken aback.

There was a limited number of Hero Inheritances, so the number of candidate slots for each Hero Inheritance was extremely precious.

In order to determine the number of candidates for the Hero Inheritance, Bai He, as the Temple Lord of the Knight Temple, could not make a decision alone. He had to gather some of the strongest humans for a special meeting to discuss. Only after the meeting was passed could he make a final decision.

The Three Kings Conference was one of such meetings!

It could usually be used to discuss the candidates for an Extraordinary-Tier Hero Inheritance!

As for the higher-level candidates for the Hero Inheritance, they would need to be decided by the higher-level Kings Conference.

From this, it could be seen how precious the candidate slot for the Hero Inheritance was!

He did not expect that the Lord of The Blazing Sun would actually have such luck!

Thinking of this, Rob thought of the other party's achievements and suddenly understood why his teacher had made such a decision.

"Yes, Teacher."

"I'll go prepare for the Three Kings Conference now."

Rob left with that.