Berk

Lor's pov

Me and hiccup were currently flying through berk. Laughing laying down, on our dragon backs.

Hiccup- hey Lorelei?

Lor- yeah hiccup?

Hiccup- we've been together for a long time and I've been thinking about..

Lor- you can ask me anything. You know that.

Hiccup- Lorelei rogers, will you marry me?

I gulp. Marriage.. I've been waiting for that question.

Lor- yes! A million times yes!!

Hiccup smiles joyfully as I smile back at him and laugh with happy tears in my eyes.

MARRIAGE DAY

Gothi- do you, hiccup haddock take Lorelei rogers as your wife?

Hiccup- yes

Gothi- and do you, Lorelei rogers take hiccup haddock as your husband?

I smile to myself and look back into his eyes. Our hands dangling from our shoulders.

Lor- I do

Our hands united as Gothi rolls the piece of material clothing over our hands as I smile and stare into his green eyes, he stares into mine as he returns the smile.

Gothi- you may kiss the bride.

Hiccup leans in and kisses me passionately putting his hand under my ear as we kiss. Maybe life was bad before, but life's good now. I've got my love of my life right in front of me. Hiccup haddock III. 

Authors note: I seriously loved making this book. But of course I put a plots twist or two,  ht it was hard writing this story because I have school and it also took a long time to make. I really hope you loved and enjoyed reading this book, of course it was extremely short book. But I did my best I could to finish it.