Moon nox I

LOR'S POV

It was night, the sky was dark, the vikings were sleeping, except me. I was sitting on a log watching the beautiful stars. I knew something was up to Layla.. but I just didn't know what. I heard footsteps behind me, hoping they were hiccups.

Hiccup- can't sleep?

Lor- mmm. No..

hiccup- why not?

Lor- why are you awake?

Hiccup- why not? I also can't sleep, thinking about moon nox. He could strike any second any minute.

Lor- yeah same here. I feel.. I feel like something is up with layla. She's weird.

Hiccup- she's new. Let her settle in, and she won't be like that anymore, she's probably just nervous. You know a new village. Parents dead.

Lor- yeah.. it's kind of weird her parents are dead.

Hiccup- why?

Lor- she never told us how. I also think they're alive.

Hiccup- how do you know?

Lor- I don't. I just feel it.

Hiccup- your guts?

Lor- yeah..

I smile at him, as I see fire in the sea and my smile fades.

Lor- hiccup.. is that a.. boat..?

Hiccup- moon nox..

Lor- he's attacking us!! Run! Wake up everyone in the village north and west, I'll wake up everyone else east and south including our friends!!

Hiccup- alright go!!

We both run in different directions. I got to Astrid's house where Layla and Astrid were both sleeping.

Lor- WAKE UP!!

They both sat up and frowned.

Astrid- what's going on?!

Lor- moon nox, HES ATTACKING. Wake up everyone!!

They both wake up and get changed into their clothes. They both run out and run to houses.

I ran to the twins and snotlout's houses. I slam the door open and yell out to them to wake up and I explain everything to them, they change clothes and do the same as Astrid and Layla. It continued like this for about 12 minutes.

Lor- oh no...

Tuff- whats wrong?

Lor- I don't have my thorn!!

Tuff- YOU HAVE A THORN?!

Lor- yeah and a screench. I have that but that will be useless.

Tuff- YOU HAVE A SCREENCH?!

Lor- but wait!! I have a Nexus...

Tuff- YOU HAVE A NEXUS?!

Lor- I have.. I HAVE A NEXUS. Okay.. so..

Tuff- A NEXUS?! Where do you even get all of these powerful weapons?!

Lor- family.

AUTHORS NOTE: A NEXUS WAS A SMALL DAGGER WHICH WOULD BECOME A POWERFUL SPEAR, IT WAS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IT WASN'T JUST A POWERFUL WEAPON BUT ALSO BEAUTIFUL AND THE MOST HARD WEAPON TO EXIST OR TO GET, MORE POWERFUL THAN THE SCREENCH AND THORN. ANYWAYS HERE IS THE PIC:

Tuff- is it useful?

Lor- do you think I'll take a useless weapon to a war?

Tuff- and what is it?