****

Stiles was currently speeding down the road knuckles griping the steering wheel so tight they were turning white. He kept shooting side glares at Peter in the passenger seat and kept his jaw clenched in anger.

He was fighting the urge to attack the alpha, make some move. It would evidently result in his death, but just thinking of her blood stained body, her heart slowing and the fear in her eyes, rage almost consumed him. Knowing that it was the man right next to him that caused it, he could barely stand being in the same vicinity of the alpha.

"Aww, your feelings are hurt. ." Peter began with a taunting smirk. "I killed your little girlfriend. Here's what you all don't get. Faes with that much power turn on everyone they love. They become too powerful, too out of control. I did you all a favor."

"She could never be as bad as you."

"Hmm, I do wonder where that little pendant of hers went?"

"She took it off." He began. "She worried it was dangerous."

He chose his words carefully, trying to tell the truth as much as possible. He didn't want his werewolf ears to pick up on any blips or beats of his heartbeat. Yet, he still couldn't control his heartbeat rising ever so slightly. Peter definitely noticed.

"It is." Was the only thing the werewolf said.

"What's going to happen to Lydia?" Stiles changed the subject.

"Well, if the bite doesn't kill her, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be very powerful."

"Yeah and every full moon, she'll go out of her mind trying to tear people apart." Stiles grunted.

The alpha let out a dry chuckle. He had a suspicion that Lydia will be more than just a bloodthirsty werewolf. Much more.

After about ten more minutes of the dreadful car ride, they arrived at the parking garage. Stiles put his jeep in park and was dragged by the Alpha to a car across from his.

"Whose car is this?" The curious boy wondered.

"It was my nurses." Peter said as he began to open the trunk.

"What happened to your— Oh, my god!"

His eyes went wide at Peter's old accomplice's body was currently decomposing in the trunk. He found himself unable to look away from the horrible sight. This was the first dead body he'd actually seen. He witnessed people getting injured and saw pictures of them in his dads police reports, even seen the body covered up after the movie store and being wheeled away, but nothing, nothing prepared him for the first hand, up close experience. If he wasn't so concerned about Scott, Maya and Lydia. He'd probably had thrown up.

"I got better." Peter responded.

He reached around the nurse to pull out a computer bag and promptly slammed the trunk shut. He used the back of the car to place the computer and all the needed items.

"Good luck trying to get a signal out here," Stiles began until he saw the alpha so pull out a small little Wi-Fi box. "Oh Mifi, Great. And you're a Mac guy, does that go for all werewolves or is that just a personal preference?"

The constant use of sarcasm and jokes as Stiles way of coping was not appreciated by Peter. He glared at the boy and turned him to face the computer screen.

"Get connected."

"You're really killing the whole werewolf. Mystique here." The boy began to log on. "And besides, you still need Scott's username and password, sorry I don't know them."