Bestfriends

Imagine #6

"You have to hear me out this time Joseph Sugg!" You yell at your best friend of 8 years. He's always sticking to his girlfriend! Wait let me rephrase that 'cheating girlfriend'

"What?! To hear insults and lies about my girlfriend? No y/n you hear me out!" He shot back at you, both giving shooting glares while you shoot him DEATH glares.

"How could you stick to your month old 'cheating' girfliend over your 8 years 'trustworthy' bestfriend?!" You scream in frustration.

"She isn't cheating goddamit Y/N!, you don't even have a proof, if you don't support us then leave!" He yells, you were taken back at what he said 'leave' that's a strong word when that comes out from your best friend. And of course you have a proof though

"Y-you want me to leave?.." You said quietly he barely heard it, your voice was cracking you want to cry. You forgot about the proof for a second

"Yes y/n! Fucking leave already!" He shots at you, you saw Joe's girlfriend smirk behind him. You became furious and clench your fists. He wants you to leave then you'll leave.

"Alright then. I'd leave. And you'd never see my face again, oh and you want a fucking proof then check you goddamn twitter." You said as tears fall down your 'angry' face trying to hide the pain. Of course where do he expect you to know she was cheating? You glanced at Joe's girlfriend and watch her face dropped, Joe's face softens.

You grabbed your bag and headed outside, to the sunny day,

'Well I guess everyone's having a good day then. Ugh life hates me' you said to yourself In between sniffles.

You headed to your house and packed up, you don't need everything. In the middle of packing you thought to yourself.

'I should just stay here and watch Joe be miserable without me. Yes that might be devilish but he doesn't need you y/n, you shouldn't go back'

You, instead headed to Zalfie's house, that's might where Joe would probably go, but you don't care, you'll just hide. At least Zoe would trust you..

"Y/N! What happened. I saw what Joe's girlfriend did on twitter and.." She started ranting but you told her to let you in as you headed to their room, Alfie was there too and you told the everything and ask them if you could hide here and be miserable for a while.

"Zoe! Zoe!" Someone yelled through the front door, you threw your bag under Their bed and hid under it aswell. He wouldn't notice at all considering the corners were covered in sheets.

"Coming!" Zoe yells back as Alfie goes off the room and pretend nothing happened.

"Don't you know your girlfriend is cheating on you?!" Zoe screams pretending not to know about you and Joe's arguement.

"Zoe I know she's in here!" Joe said.

"She's not here Joe!" Zoe exclaims

"She's here! How would you know who I'm talking about unless she's in here and talk about it!" Joe argues.

"See for yourself." Alfie said calmly as they follow Joe tying to find you

"Not there" Zoe says as Joe opens the basement

"Not there either" Alfie says as Joe examines the closet.

"For Pete's sake! The fridge?! Really Joe? You think she's hiding in the fridge?" Zoe screams.

"Zoe please!, I-i need this, please..." Joe pleads, clearly about to cry, you were able to hear this since your ear was basically sticking through the floor, you took All the effort and crawled out the bed and to text Zoe and tell Joe to go to the her bedroom

The door soon opened and there Joe was running up to you hugging you immediately. Saying sorry continuously.

"Joe, its fine..." You said he sits on the bed still hugging you, the table has flipped and he was the one crying on your shoulder, you gave a weak smile patting his back..

"No, no, no. I thought you were lying. I'm a terrible person" he said sobbing.

"Yes you are, but guess what were all shitty people Joe." You said letting out a small chuckle and hugging him back.

He looks up at you and kisses you in the lips you were completely shock by these actions so you stayed still

"Joe...you're my first kiss.." You awkwardly said as he pulls away wide eyed.

"Haha, being the prankster you are!" He says nervously as you shook your head.

"I'm not lying Sugg." You said

"Well then its a pleasure, m'lady" he says fancily as you punh him in the shoulder.

"Shut up!" You said giggling

Friendship to in a relationship
------------------------
Authors note : wow this was longer and it kind of suck but guys I NEED FEEDBACKS PLEASE.