Just a Fan?

(Okay this is an imagine so anything can happen alright.)
Y/L/N - Your last name
Imagine #5

You were sad, you were just a fan. And nothing more. You sighed as you sit in your chair in biology, you couldn't listen to whatever your biology teacher was saying, stuck in your own daydreams that would never happen.

You feel like you and Joe has something, you feel like you were attach to him but no, he doesn't even know you exist. You tried messaging him in every ways you can think of, mailing him but of course he can't read it. At least not in the next 2 years or so. You also tried messaging him on twitter, direct messaging him on Instagram.

"Ms. (y/l/n) reporting to the secretary's office." You heard through the speaker as everyone in your class glances at you. Your eyes widen as you stood up and thought if anything you did wrong.

As you walked your way to the secretary's office which is on the ground floor near the school gate, the school secretary stood outside her door

"Hi Mrs (secretary)" you greeted.

"Hello Y/N, there's just a guy outside the gate saying that he knew you and would like to talk to you." She explains, you glance outside your school gate and saw Joe, fucking, Sugg, with his hair covered with a hat and shades on, also a coat trying to avoid any possible fangirl, you stood there shock as he waves at you.

You fight the urge to slap yourself doubting if this was real.

"Y/N? Do you know this guy? I'd let you out and talk to him. He seems really desperate to talk to you" the secretary said as you nod your head crazily before running off.

As you were outside you then hugged Joe instantly and tears streamed down your face, you couldnt believe it at all. How did he knew? Then you remembered telling him that you were a student on (your school), I mean you wouldnt normally tell people where you're from at all.

"Whoa there" he said almost losing his balance, rubbing you back as you continuously cried.

"J-joe" you sob on his coat.

"Yeah its me Joe Sugg. I've read your letter and it was ridiculously long, how could you have write 17 pages?" He chuckles as you giggle.

"Look um, you still have a class to attend and I don't want you missing anything so, mind giving me your number and we could talk later?" He explains with a smug smile plastered in his face, you nod grinning and giving him your number.

"Thanks love, and um.. I'm just in a vacation here for a week and I'd love to spend it with you. So um yeah, see you later." He said, you were smiling endlessly as you walk back to your class, everyone shooting you weird look

Everything was perfect that time

But then *beep beep beep* the fire alarm goes as everyone started panicking,

And then you woke up.

"Babe what's wrong?" Said Joe in his British accent and wraps his arms around your waste and you fell asleep in his arms

-----------------------
Authors note :
What? You thought I'd left you hanging? PFFTT NO.

There was so many plot twist there. I bet ya thought you woke up and boom the whole thing was never true. But I wouldn't want you to be sad so I put on another twist and made you his girlfriend!

*yey.* also can I have a feedback?