Celebrity Crushes and Jealousy

Imagine #4

"He's so cute isn't he?" You squealed pinching your phone zooming in and out on your phone, Joe scowls and childishly crosses his arms.

"Aw come on Joe, you always make out on your Mila Kunis poster but me staring at Luke Hemmings is bad, that's so unacceptable!" You complained pouting while pointing at one of his poster.

"Still." He huffs, leaving the room, you lay on his bed considering you were on his room a few songs pass as you sing along with it.

"You have a really terrile voice." Joe said letting out small little laughs in between.

"Hmmp, now you're just being mean." You pout glaring at him.

"Hands down, completely honest here." He said putting his hands on his pocket.

"Then I won't talk to you anymore considering you don't like my voice at all" you huffed all wisely and stomped off outside his room.

"Hey!, I was kidding Y/N" he said worriedly said.

"The last time I heard you were being completely honest" you said turning around facing him.

"I was just trying to get your attention from this Loop Pennings or something." He explains to you.

"So your way of trying to get my attention is being mean to me? And its Luke Hemmings." You said continuously giving him death glares.

"I'm sorry alright!" He apologized, the concern tone of his voice made you feel all soft inside but you played along and pretended you were still mad at him, he wraps his arms around you and raised your chin so he could make an eye contact with you, but you looked away,his left arm was still wrap around you and his right hand was still lifting your chin. He lean in closer and was about to kiss you but you denied it. For the first time in 8 months. He gasps and let's go of you, you turn around and went outside, as you were far enough you ran and hid on the allyway, peeking if he came after you, he didn't

"Shit." You cursed under your breath as you quickly ran back and bursted thought the door.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." You cursed repeatedly, he might be self harming. He always do, but he got over it a month after you met him. You bursted in Caspar's room and went to his bathroom instead you see Caspar taking a dump he screams.

"Sorry Caspar!" You apologize, walked out and closed the door. No. You hurriedly went to his room and bursted through almost breaking the hinge of his doors, you were hyperventilating and having one of your panic attacks, you saw him plopped on his bed with earphones on, you recognize those, it was yours and he was holding your phone. You dropped on the floor and put your hands on your face covering it Calm, Calm, Calm, Calm.

"Y/N? Y/N!" Joe screams he was rubbing your back, but he seem so far away. Calm, calm, calm, calm. Repeating those words you finally calmed yourself down breath in, out.

"Y/N? Cmon babe, in and out." He calmly said noticing you recovering from your attacks. You didn't realize you were crying, he hugs you tightly.

"Don't scare me like that!" He scolds you.

"Y-you were scaring me!" You shot back as he hushes you. And gives you a little peck on the cheek. He carries you on the bed and lies down with you.

"You know, their music isn't that bad." He said in some point when you finally recovered from one of your panic attacks.

"Told you so!" You said grinning.

"But-" he said standing up and goes to one of his Mila Kunis poster, he tears it down as you gasped in shock. He goes back to bed and turns your phone off.

"Don't worry, I just don't want this to happen again so I hope we won't get too 'Jealous' anymore." He explains as you nod smiling at him, he smiles back.

"Now if you mind, I need some cuddling." He said as you buried you head on his chest and cuddles with him.

"Still can't believe you denied my kiss." He said

"Yeah, worst decision of my Life." You replied
--------------------
Ugh I'm so bad at this.