He Defends You

Imagine #3

"Bam, high score!" You said full to yourself, the boys groans as you 'give it to their faces'

"Y/N, its my turn now." Caspar said about to get the control when you pulled it closer.

"One more turn pleaseee!" You pleaded as he whines.

"Gosh Y/N you're so selfish!" He said as you handed the controller to him frowning.

"I'm just gonna pee.." You quietly said standing up, pulling yourself to the bathroom doing your business, as you went upstairs back to the boys you got a peak and saw Joe screaming at Caspar, you raised your eyebrow as you went up to them.

"Woah, guys, fighting over the controller?" You asked raising your eyebrow.

"Uh, um, I'm sorry Y/N!" Caspar stutters.

"For what?" You asked.

"For calling you s-selfish..." He replies as you let out a low laugh.

"What?, you didn't mean it right?, its fine!" You reassures him as you sat with them,.

"Joe you don't need to scare Caspar!" You scolded him giggling, Caspar pouts and gives Joe the middle finger nodding.

"Well I have to!" He quietly whisper shouts back at you as you stared in aw giving him a peck in the lips and snuggles on his chest.

"You're the best." You said to Joe as he nods.

"I know...*

"Ew, no PDA please!" Caspar said in disgust as you both chuckles.

---------------------------
A/N : sorry if you didnt enjoy a thing and its really cheesy. I told you I sucked.