Confessions

Imagine #1

"Hey," you greeted Joe when you opened the door after he knocked.

"Hey love, just thinking if you'd like to come with me to Zalfie's?" He invites you which made your heart skip a beat ad he calls you love, you nod sheepishly,

"Sure thing, just let me change first," you agreed as you let him enter your flat as you change in your room, as you were changing from your pj's to a blue shirt with a cloud on the middle with a face, and jeans, grab your cross-body bag, the thought of Joe inviting you to Zalfie's just made your heart jump, because you like him, and you just realize this last month, but he never show interests to you, it was always either pretty, curvish girls or Mila Kunis and you were hopeless,
You didn't mind putting no make-up, you thought natural beauty was better than making your face look like one of those kid's coloring books. You walk out the room to see Joe scrolling through his phone, you let out a sigh.

"Let's go, I guess.." You told him shyly as he nods as you two exit your flat and you lock the door, Zalfie's house wasn't that far from you, only 9 houses down, you two were walk in when a girl wearing pink tank top and yoga pants run past you two, you caught a glimpse of Joe looking at her while smiling, you were dying inside due to jealousy,

You reach Zalfie's and Zoe opened the door, Zoe was personally your closest friend among all the youtubers you've met and of course she knew about your crush on Joe, she smirks but then notices your frowning face, she saddens a little as we both entered the house.

"So what we doing now?" Alfie asks Zoe.

"erm. You two sit here and talk for a while, I'll just have a little chat with Y/N" Zoe says as she drags me to her room and locks the door.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing" I said quietly she barely heard it.

"Well you gotta tell me your problem sister" she sternly says

"I don't know, It's just that, I'm hopeless when it comes to Joe, and it hurt a lot." You explained quietly aware of the possibilities if Joe was listening through the door.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'm sure he likes you back, and if he doesn't, then we'll find another one." She reassures you which somehow made you feel better.

You two, You and Joe were now alone, he was walking you home and none of you barely even talked, actually, you guys never talked that much since the last few weeks, rain starts pouring and he doesn't have a jacket with him but you did, it was an over sized jacket so it would fit Joe.

"Hey, you want to wear mine?" You asked through the pouring rain as he glances down at you, you were both talking and walking at the same time.

"You'll need it" he says as you went back to walking, until you guys reached your flat,

"Maybe you should stay, it's pretty hard out there." You quietly said.

"No, it's fine." He says. As you let out a huge sigh of disappointment.

"Y/N, what's wrong with you? I mean, the past few weeks, you were just like hiding in your own dark cave?" He suddenly blurts out with a little bit of angry tone, you could tell he doesn't want to yell at you.

"Nothing." You assured him and then he lost it.

"Nothing?, nothing?!" He angrily let's out as you backed away.

"It's you Joe!" You yelled back tears were now pouring down your face because this moment, might just be the end of your friendship.

"Wh-what?" He stutters.

"It's you, because you were blind, blind in love!, you never notice the girl who love you, and that happened to be me, I was in my own little dark cave indeed, because I was chained and I was waiting for you to save me but you never did because your were seeing other people!," you yell in between sobs, he looks at you and just after that, he goes out of the door and slams it shut leaving you broken hearted mess, not only did you lost your love but a friend too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So sorry this is sad one but if you'd like a part 2 with a happier ending comment down lots of love everyone

-Writer