CHAPTER 18: Evanora

Start from the beginning

"Hey!!" He was spotted.

"Shit!" He cursed under his breath and kept on running.

Before he knew it he was been chased by wild dogs which doesn't care about the heavy rain hitting them.

They are going to kill once he gets caught.

After running for several minutes got to a tree

Scott had never climb a tree before but surprisingly he climbed the huge tree without any problem.

The thunder claps gets louder and Scott shrink in his place. The rain would have washed his scent away.

He heard their steps but they suddenly stop. Did they see him.

"Who are you kiddo?" Their leader asked. Scott took a peak and saw a person wearing a black cloak having every part of his body covered even his hair. There was a lamp on his left hand. He has a small structure.

"Move out of the way.. or else you'll get hurt" he said.

"Get lost" came a tiny voice from the person.

"What a nerve kid.. move while I ask nicely or I'll have no choice than to use the hard way" the leader said bringing out his gun.

"I should be the one saying that" the boy on cloak said and raised his right hand at them. An invisible force threw their leader at the tree beside them and he passed out.

The remaining three soldier bought out their guns immediately and began to shoot at the boy but the bullet didn't reach him instead it stopped at midair.

The soldiers eyes widened seeing their bullet floating in front of the little boy.

The boy raised his right hand again and pointed it at them. The bullet sped back to them hitting their arms and legs.

"I don't want to kill you.. so leave this instant" the boy said and the scurried away dragging their unconscious leader with them.

Scott lips stayed parted as he stayed in his place. A supernatural being. Is he also a demon?

The boy reached his head cover and opened it in slow mo. Revealing the face..

It turns out to be a girl.

'A..a girl.. those soldier was beaten by a girl?' Scott said inwardly observing her. She look so young. Chubby cheek, adorable eyes and a small feature.

How come she's this powerful?

"They will be far gone by now.. you can come down" she said loudly in a British accent and Scott frowned.

'Is she talking to me?" Scott thought.

"Sigh.. didn't you hear me or you're just a scared dumbass" She said this time looking up to his direction.

"Dumbass huh? How rude?" Scott said looking down at her.

"Is that the first word you are supposed to say to me?" She said.

"I say what I want" he replied.

"Now I regret saving you. I should have let those guards kill you"

"I never asked you to save me in the first place.. I can take care of myself" he said.

"You're such a rude fellow"

"You started it first. You called me dumbass" he refute.

"Whatever.. follow me. I need to show you something"

"I hope you're not going to sacrifice me to one of your gods.."

She closed her eyes in anger and began to walk away. Scott chuckled and jumped down from the tree then began to follow her.