CHAPTER 17: Where is Diana?

Start from the beginning

~CANADA~

At a cafe Philip and Tiana were busy on a system when Kingsley walked it with Ciara. They are actually non-identical twins.

Non of the student at Douglas knew about it because they never talk to each other at school.

"Yo.. what's up Dad" Kingsley said and Philip turned to him.

"How many times will I tell you never to greet me like that?" Philip scold.

"Evening dad" Ciara said as the both sit beside him.

"Now that's how to greet" Philip said. Both Kingsley and Ciara glanced at each other and sighed without a word.

Their mother died since they were seven and Philip had been the one taking care of them.

"What kind of twins are you?" Tiana chuckled.

"I don't like him"

"I don't like her"

Philip pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"I heard you're working on Diana and Scott missing case" Kingsley said.

"I told you never to go through my stuff" Philip scolded.

"We can help" Ciara said.

"I told you both to.."

"What.. we can be a cop. I seriously would love to be a Sheriff like you. Beside let's find them together" Kingsley squealed.

"No!"

"We have something helpful" Ciara said. She was actually here because of Scott.

"Let's see" Philip said.

"Not until you allow us to help you find them through out" Ciara said.

"For the first time you finally said something meaningful" Kingsley said.

"Fuck you!" She snapped.

"When did this happened?" Tiana asked Kingsley after watching the video of a girl disappearing before getting hit by a truck.

"This video went viral when Diana disappeared.. I think that's her. Is she an alien or something?"

Ciara shook her head at him and glared.

"I found something too" Ciara said and tap a video out.

It shows a video of Diana running out from a corner and Aaron coming out afterwards. Tiana and Philip eyes widened.

"Did you steal the footage.. how come you have something like this?" Kingsley teased.

"That's not all" Ciara said and both out another video. "This is another video from a different angle"

This shows when Mara hit Diana with a full force. It was caught on a school CTV camera.

It was Kingsley turn to get shock.

The girl on a mask?

Philip collected the video into his laptop.

"I think they are Supernatural being" Ciara said.

"Go home" Philip ordered giving their phone back to them.

"What" they both chorus.

"You heard me.. thanks for the helpful video. Now you can both go home. You must a lot of school works to do" Philip said.

"We are on holiday cus of the election. Three weeks" Kingsley said while Tiana could only smile watching them. She remembered how Scott would always want to help her with cases but she always snap at him.