questions that needs answers

So like yeah, even I questions this while re-reading it.

Q: So first of, saw comment saying that isn't Knight cookie and Princess cookie adults?

A: Yes they are, in their 20s now, they just like hanging out with the kid cookies.

Their like the older cousins/siblings that shows the cool games they used to play when they were young.

Idk If y'all have that type of person in your family, But I have.

Just cause your an adult, doesn't mean you are kicked out from this group -GingerBrave

Is what GingerBrave said.

Q: Y/n's constant changes in personalities and random deep thoughts or emo crap, No one really ask about this but me

A: Y/n is just a kid, but the day where they lost everything, broke something inside them,

But still has that childish side, meaning every time they have a deep in thought situation or just any panic or adrenaline,

their child brain imagines the worse possible outcome or "creatures" that haunts them.

So sadly their is not secret demon being residing within them, they just have a wild imagination.

Q: Why did Y/n trust Affogato so easily, knowing the warnings of Caramel Arrow who they trust more.

A: So basically Y/n still had sceptical feelings towards Affogato, they really don't trust him, but you gotta remember that Y/n has no full trust in anyone in the kingdom, the Watchers or even Dark Cacao.

Affogato made it so that Its convincing enough for Y/n to turn their backs at Caramel Arrow and help Affogato.

Let's not forget the offer Affogato promised, that's another thing that made Y/n trust Affogato.

Affogato does also represent Y/n's mother in a way, so it's like a baby duck following their Mother swan situation.

So yeah let me know if there's anything I missed so I can Answer them

Aight see you guys in the next chap one, thank you for supporting and byeee!! ♡♡