Uncontrollable

Guardians of that day: Madeleine and Espresso (Important side story)

It was a normal day with Y/n, normal day is a boring day really.

Everyone is mostly busy, even the cookie kids are busy going on adventures or just working in general.

Y/n was inside Espresso's laboratory, as they walked around either in circles or just moving to one place to another.

Espresso noticed the pattern, "You can go out Y/n, but you better be careful and come back at 1 pm." Espresso said as Y/n's attention turned to Espresso with a smile plastered on their face.

"Thank you Mr. Espresso! And I will come back at... 1pm!" Y/n said as they pause for a second to look at the time, 8 am..

"Bye-Bye!" Y/n said as they ran out of the lab closing the door behind them.

Y/n went to their flower field spot, they always loved that spot, its calming and you could see more cute insects or Butterflies roaming around.

They layed down on the ground looking for insects, they cause a glimpse of a small and harmless gummy worm.

They watched as it roamed around to find it's new home in the ground, but the gummy worm's was a light blue color, it looks very familiar.

Suddenly a familiar tingling feeling down at their hands again, they looked down to see a mild glow, and indeed it was light blue.

"Oh.. this is weird.." Y/n said as they tried to make it disappear, which did not work.. Mentally.

"Huh.. what if I use.. a sharp object?"
Y/n thought as they got up and went towards the production buildings, on the way there they hid their strings in their pockets cause it might cause some accidents though it still stayed attached to Y/n's Fingers[?]

In the end they couldn't find anyone willingly going to give Y/n a sharp object, Cons of being a kid I guess.

They came a cross a bench with a red pepper like dagger, they looked around to find anyone then used the Dagger to cut their strings from each fingers, Sure enough it did cut and it disappeared from the end to the start of their fingers.

"That was pretty cool.." Y/n said as they tried to summon it again, didn't work.

With a pouted face they put down the dagger and left the area going back to their favorite spot, once their they sat down and looked up to the sky.

They were a bit disappointed they tried summoning again, and again.. and again...  and again...

"Ugh! Why... Won't... It...WORK!" Y/n yelled out as light blue strings surround the fields, "wait- NO!" Y/n exclaimed as they tried to untangle it, no use they find something sharp or at least anything to cut it off.

As the frantically try to get up they fell again, they looked around to see 2 rocks, one was round and smooth and the other was kinda sharp.

They took the sharp one and began cutting away, hurting themselves a bit in the process but soon the manage to make it all disappear.

Y/n sighed in relief, "That was close.." They said as they laid down on the ground.

"I should probably tell someone about this.. Nah too much work.. " Y/n said to themselves as they enjoyed their time outside.