Christmas Special + New Year

(Different year)

Y/n was still asleep when they heard a loud thud, they immediately sprinted up and looked around their surroundings. Finding a very familiar pink hair cookie, on the floor filled with debris on their face.

"What in EarthBread Strawberry Crepe. It's like, 6 am in the morning!" Y/n exclaimed in anger and annoyance.

"Relax! Jeez it's like your not used to this yet." Strawberry Crepe said as they laughed it off.

"Yeah, sure." Y/n simply said and muttered stuff under their breath, which Strawberry Crepe seems to not notice.

"Anyways, You know what day it is?" Strawberry Crepe asked, "What?" Y/n sternly asked. "It's the end of the year celebration!-- or as other called it, New Year's Celebration." Strawberry Crepe exclaimed.

"Isn't it going to be like the Christmas incident?" Y/n said as he remembered the horrific incident that happened.

Gifts under the glowing tree, as you hear laughter everywhere. Everyone was putting all the gifts under the tree, and started a fun event like they did every year. I mean come on, who could've done it better than out Party Organizers Queen, better known as Princess Cookie.

She literally got the BTS Cookies to Perform! Now tell me she isn't a natural at this, but let us continue.

After the event, it was finally time to for the gifting event, where they open gifts from Cookies who gave them. This was a time consuming event, but it was worth the time and fun.

It was all fun and games, but soon tragedy struck. A scream of frustration was heard on the side, and it was non other than Pure Vanilla Cookie himself.

Why was he frustrated you may be asking, apparently he was already stressed cause of the Dark Cookies and Dark Enchantress encounter, this was his final limit.

He was apparently pranked with a box that was wrapped in another box, so on- and- so on, and what was inside was just nothing but a picture of His friends when they first met.

He absolutely became so angered cause of the overwhelming stress, He soon walked out, who made that gift, It was both of his closest Friends, Dark Cacao and Hollyberry.

The Two Ancient were rightfully upset, and walked out as well, What a time to be serious.

Y/n cringed at the thought of that day, "Oh come on! This won't be that bad-- statistically speaking." Strawberry Crepe encourages as Y/n only sighed and agreed to help them out to whatever contraption they are making.

-Time skip~~

Everything was up and ready, all is left to do is to test out the mic and audios system.

Princess Cookie tapped on the mic and it made a ear piercing ringing sound, everyone who was there covered their ears, some for some reason started screaming as well.

"Oh- sorry! But Hey, It works now!" Princess Cookie exclaimed, others laughed it off, some still have their ears covered in, and some had a frown on their faces.

But regardless of all that, the lights are on, the audio systems are ready and the BTS Cookies has started to sing Dynamite.

Y/n was one of the Judges of this year Christmas and New Years event, along side with the New Cookies, Pinecone Cookie and Carol Cookie.

Their job is to simply give their honest opinions and scoring of the contestants that would join the talent show, though it will be after the BTS concert.

A better life? (Cookie run kingdom x non-binary child)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें