Chapter 8

"Alright now close your eyes for the next night begins." Y/n said as everyone closed their eyes, "Murderer open your eyes and pick another victim." Y/n continued as Dark Cacao opened their eyes and pointed at knight cookie.

"Alright next Hearler!" Y/n said as Dark Cacao closed their eyes.

Hollyberry opened her eyes pointed at wizard cookie, then close them back again.

"Next sheriff!"

Let us time skip a bit..

"And so the morning came.. Only 3 remain.. The survivors please discuss for there will be no healer or sheriff to save you now.." Y/n said, it was only Walnut, Dark Cacao and wizard.

"Okay we're all smart here right? Now we need to think.. the murder has somewhat of a pattern, they would go for 2 randoms and 1 ancient.. then again they stop after killing 1.." Walnut explained.

"Which mean means it's probably  you Dark Cacao. " Walnut said.

"It cannot be me.. it may be a coincidence that it is a pattern, but I would never betray My friends." Dark Cacao explained.

"It can't be Wizard- but then again it could be a possibility... Wizard can play smart and purposefully do that." Walnut said as Wizard sprang into action.

"It can't be me! I am smart but I wouldn't dare making that tactic, let alone make you live, the murderer doesn't know about you Walnut! Meaning they've been killing randomly and then an ancient." Wizard explained.

"So it is-" Before Walnut could even speak,

"Times up!" Y/n said as the 2 kid cookie has a shock look on their face.

Dark Cacao looking down as he awaited  for the announcement.

"Unfortunately, the survivors do not have enough time therefore the murderer had killed them, which means Dark Cacao Won!" Y/n said.

"Aw! We were so close!" Walnut said as Wizard shook his head.

Dark Cacao not visible but you can imagine a big smile on his face when he heard it. "This game is really fun.." Dark Cacao said, as the 2 ancients went over to Cacao to give a 'congratulations'.

Then a small wisp of the wind hit, "oh gosh, it's a little windy today?" Wizard said, then another wind hit but this time it was a bit strong.

"MY HAT!" Walnut screamed  as her hat flew away to a nearby tree, "I'll get it!" Y/n said as they followed the Hat.

"WAIT Y/N-" Pure Vanilla said as he ran after Y/n, soon followed by the 2 other ancients.

The Hat got stuck on the top of the tree, Y/n saw this and looked at the tree bark, "Hmm.. I do miss climbing trees.." Y/n thought as they didn't  hesitate to climb up the tree, They were soon on the top they grab Walnut's Hat and looked around  the place.

Everything was so beautiful! The kingdom, the production buildings and even the arrangement of all the houses, "Wow.. This place is so beautiful.." Y/n said as they took a deep breath to smell the sugary air.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice said, Y/n looked down to see.. Madeleine cookie.. and Espresso look up at you terrified.

"Y/N! STAY WHERE YOU ARE! Madeleine, get them down!" Espresso yelled.

"OKAY OKAY YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL AT ME!" Madeleine cookie said as he rushed to the tree, soon the Ancient came.

"Madeleine! Do not attempt that!" Pure Vanilla screamed, "we mustn't try that, climbing up the tree may cause both injuries!" Pure Vanilla explained.