Chapter 19: Gangnam

"Get up."

Y/N squinted her eyes adjusting to the new brightness. Two men had opened the truck to let her out.

"I don't have all day, get up!" One shouted grabbing her arm aggressively.

Y/N glared at him. "Jeez maybe if my hands weren't tied dumbass I'd get up faster!" She hissed.

He wasn't having it as he backhanded her across the face. "Don't yell at me."

Y/N took in the pain from the slap as the men dragged her away from the truck. She finally got a good look at where they ended up.

It was the Gangnam DW building. Just like any city building, it was attached to other smaller buildings. The building itself was very tall. There were two Yuka guards at the front with AKs in their hands. Oddly, enough they were wearing the same uniform which was black and red suit with extra padding along with gloves. They were also wearing black snakes masks with red eyes and a red tongue.

"Quit gawking and move." The other Yuka member said, shoving her towards the building.

Y/N stumbled before catching her footing and walking towards the building.

The two guards with AKs opened the door for Y/N and the other Yuka members.

They entered to be greeted with more Yuka guards holding regular hand guns. The place was even bigger than it looked outside. The ground floor held a beautiful reception area. It was highly decorated with plants and flowers. There were several golden chandeliers hanging from the high ceilings. Everything was covered in marble from the floors to the walls.

However, she made note of the amount of the guards Yuka had brought with him. Her eyes scanned for any exits, but all were being occupied

"Send her to the control room." One of the guards said approaching her and two holding her.

They nodded and brought her to an elevator.

Y/N's hands tightened into fists to fight the urge of beating them both up. But she knew fighting would only get her in more trouble. She turned and looked at the floor they pressed.

The elevator ride seemed to take forever, but finally the doors opened.

Y/N looked around to see they were now in the control room. There were huge screens with numbers and colorful lines all over them.

There were smaller desks with computers on them. Yuka members were occupying those.

Yuka was in the middle of the room looking up at the big screens. He turned around and smirked.

"Ah Y/N, glad you could join us." He said as the members holding Y/N pushed her toward him.

Y/N only glared at him.

"As you can see we're well under way getting that transmitter installed." Yuka said gesturing to the large screens.

They switched to show a progress bar of how much longer it would take for the transmitter to be operational.

"Just a few more hours and Korea will be mine."

"You'll never get away with this." Y/N hissed moving forward.

The guards grabbed her arms and held her back.

Yuka laughed. "We'll see about that. But for now enjoy your last few hours of living, I'll be killing you after I takeover."

Y/N furrowed her brows as her fists tightened. She wasn't trying to show any fear, but inside she was terrified.

Yuka unfortunately noticed. "You're not scared are you?" He laughed. "How pathetic...not a hot shot when your life is in my hands hm?"