Chapter 10: Zombie Takeover

Y/N woke up later that night in the hospital. The nurses had cleaned up all the blood and wrapped her hand.

She sat up and winced feeling a throbbing pain in her head.

The nurse in her room turned around and smiled. "Good you're awake. How do you feel?" She asked.

Y/N rubbed her tired eyes a little. "My head hurts."

"I'll get the doctor." She left room and returned with the doctor.

"I'm Dr. Lee. It seems you've suffered a mild concussion as well as a sprained arm. You'll be fine to leave tomorrow, but I suggest you take it easy for at least two weeks."

Y/N made a face. "How are my friends?"

"You mean the boy that was in the ambulance with you?" The doctor asked making Y/N nod her head.

"He woke up about 15 minutes ago. He's got a few fractures to his ribs and a sprained ankle, other than that he's okay."

Y/N let out a breath of relief as she thanked the doctor. The nurse and doctor both left shortly after discussing the medication Y/N needed to take to speed up her healing process.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Y/N? The doctor said you were up." It was Sunghoon.

"Yeah I am." Her voice still raspy.

Sunghoon walked in with some bandages on his hands as well as one across his cheek where he was cut.

"How ya doing?" He asked taking a seat at one of the chairs near the wall.

"Like shit. My head is pounding." She closed her eyes and clenched her head in her hands.

"Well squeezing your brain isn't going to help." Sunghoon teased.

Y/N opened her eyes and glared at him. "I'll be fine in a few days. The doctor said I need to 'take it easy' but I can't do that."

Sunghoon frowned. "Actually Y/N, I spoke to Taehyun and he's forcing you to take a leave of absence from fighting."

"What!?" Y/N shouted making Sunghoon stand up to shush her.

"He's really worried about you! This is the second time you've been in the hospital because of Yuka members."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "It's just a few bruises and sprain. I need to keep fighting."

Sunghoon shook his head. "I'm afraid Taehyun's not going to allow that, he seemed real pissed when he woke up."

Y/N sighed and flopped back against her pillow. "I'll talk to him later, anyway any updates on whether you're a member or not?"

Sunghoon smiled. "Well due the events of tonight and my bravery, I've been welcomed to the mafia!"

Y/N laughed. "Well congratulations, you're gonna have one hell of a time." She looked at the door before turning back to Sunghoon. "Where is Taehyun?"

"Oh his father heard what happened and came rushing over to scold him. I believe they're done with their conversation now, so you want me to bring him over here?"

Y/N nodded as Sunghoon got up. A few minutes, Taehyun walked in.

He was shirtless with bandages wrapped around his chest. His face was bruised along with his hands.

"Glad to see you're up." He said crossing his arms.

Y/N looked at him. "I heard you're forcing me to take a break from fighting."

Taehyun nodded. "I can't risk having you end up in the hospital for a third time."

Y/N shook her head. "I signed up for that possibility when I said I first wanted to join! I should be out there fighting."