Chapter 3: Jealous of the Hero

After the gang beat up the five guys that ambushed them at the bank, Soobin and Yeonjun tied them up and send them to Taehyun's dad's mansion for questioning.

It was currently one in the morning as the six were gathered in the living room.

"What did you find Kai?" Taehyun asked softly.

Kai took in a breath and opened up his laptop. "I found the original transaction document that we had seen before traced it back to the IP address of who made it."

"And?" Soobin said urging him to spill.

"It's Yuka." Kai said looking at Taehyun.

Y/N furrowed her brows in confusion. "Yuka? Who's that?"

"Only the most ruthless and evil mafia leader out there." Beomgyu responded.

"Second to his dad." Yeonjun replied back.

Y/N still wasn't understanding. "So another mafia?"

"Not just 'another mafia' he's the biggest rival to my mafia." Taehyun said standing up.

Y/N looked up at him. "So what does this Yuka guy want?"

"Not sure, his dad was always power hungry but Yuka isn't like that. I have no idea what he wants with all this money." Taehyun said sighing, digging his hand through his hair.

"Don't stress about it." Soobin said getting up and patting his back.

Y/N looked around at the boys before getting up as well. "Well if we're all done here, I'd like to go back to my dorm." She said as she began to walk to the front door.

Yeonjun looked at her then to Taehyun. "Aren't you going to offer to walk her? It's pretty late you know."

Taehyun sighed. "Do I have to?"

Soobin pushed him towards her as he pointed.

Taehyun sulked as he dragged his feet over to her. "Y/N wait."

The girl stopped and turned around. "Hm?"

"Let me walk you, it's dark...and dangerous."

Y/N bursted out laughing. "Are you serious? I just beat the shit out of like 3 guys."

Taehyun rolled his eyes. "Whatever it's not like I wanted to ask you, Soobin made me do it."

"Fine then." She said angrily.

"Fine!" Taehyun yelled back.

"Ugh!" They both screamed going their separate ways.

"Well that didn't go very well." Beomgyu said sinking into his chair.

"She's such a prick. I should kick her out of our group." Taehyun said sitting down on the couch.

"But you won't." Soobin sighed.

Taehyun turned to him. "What do you mean?"

"You saw her tonight. She's a great fighter and can think well on her toes. We need someone like her."

Taehyun sighed. "I hate it when you're right."

Soobin smirked. "Just try to get along with her. I'm sure she'll come around."

"Are you kidding me? How in the world am I supposed to get along with her when she makes me wanna rip the hair out of my scalp."

"Yeah why is she so mad at you anyway." Kai asked.

Taehyun looked at him. "When she transferred I was supposed to give her a tour but I missed it because I was busy getting Beomgyu out of a tuba!"

"So it's Beomgyu's fault you and Y/N hate each other." Yeonjun said bluntly.