Chapter 8: Weird Gooshy Feelings

Chase and his goons were taken away to either be interrogated or killed. Taehyun's father was furious that one of their own betrayed them.

Currently, Taehyun was heading back to his dorm after dropping Y/N off at her place. It was late at night after the ball and he was beat.

His hands found their way to the buttons of his white dress shirt and as he unbuttoned the first few.

"Taehyun!" Kai's voice filled the air as he followed up to Taehyun.

Taehyun turned around and nodded at his friend.. "What are you doing up so late?"

"I heard what happened at the ball. Is it true that Chase was the mole?"

Taehyun nodded again. "Yeah, it's still a little shocking to me as well, never expected it from a guy like him."

Kai sighed. "Are Yeonjun and Beomgyu still at your dad's mansion?"

"Yeah, they'll be back tomorrow morning."

"Come on, Soobin's been worried." Kai said as both of them left to go to their dorm.

The Next Day:

Y/N woke up earlier than usual. She barely slept that night. Not due to the adrenaline of the fight, but she was thinking about Taehyun.

She kept an unfazed expression while she got ready, but inside she was a mess. Thinking of him made her heart jump with excitement.

"I should talk to Yunjin about this." She mumbled to herself and waited on her bed for her friend to get up.

After about ten minutes of waiting, Y/N grew bored and walked over to her.

"Yunjin!" She shouted as she grabbed her shoulders and shook.

"Wha- what!" She hissed opening her eyes.

"Get up I've got to talk to you."

Yunjin yawned as she rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?"

Y/N checked her phone. "It's almost 7."

"7!? I could've slept for another hour!" She yelled.

Y/N gave her a sympathetic look. "Sorry, but I really need to talk to you."

Yunjin's face softened as she looked at her. "Yeah what's up?"

Y/N fiddled with her hands before sighing. "I think I have...feelings for Taehyun." She said sounding a bit disgusted saying it.

Yunjin's eyes widened. "No way, you like Taehyun?"

Y/N quickly waved her arms to say no. "No no! Well maybe...I don't know after the ball yesterday I just can't get his stupid face out of my head." She said grabbing her head.

Yunjin laughed. "I think you do have a crush. Maybe not a full on crush but definitely the early stages of one."

Y/N made a face. "I need to not like him."

Yunjin rolled her eyes. "You know he isn't that bad of a guy. Just give him a chance."

Y/N stood up. "Not a chance." She said before grabbing her bag. "Now good day!" She left the dorm and slammed the door shut behind her.

Yunjin sighed flopping back onto her bed. "Gosh that idiot woke me up for this bullshit." She grumbled before going to sleep.

Y/N had her arms crossed with a scowl on her face. "I can't possibly like that jerk. I'm probably just having early symptoms of a heart attack or something. And he probably paid some aliens to infiltrate my brain and fill them with thoughts of him!" She said trying to convince herself with her idiotic logic.