Chapter 11: Not Sure How to Feel

Start from the beginning

Y/N raised her brows. "Oh really! What gave it away?"

"That attitude." Sunghoon snapped as Y/N sighed once again.

"Look I'm sorry, I just have a lot of stuff on my mind right now." Y/N said with a small frown.

"Apology accepted! Now buy me coffee." Sunghoon flashed a toothy smile.

Y/N snickered. "Not happening."

Sunghoon whined. "Come onnnn."

"Nope." The girl said as Sunghoon continued to follow her begging for coffee.

With Taehyun:

Taehyun was in his dorm, sitting on the couch. His black strands were damp due to the shower he took this morning.

Soobin walked in and crossed his arms. "You look tired." He commented.

Taehyun sighed. "I've been up all night."

Soobin raised a brow. "That's suspicious, you're usually responsible when it comes to your bedtime." He sat next to him. "What's up?"

Taehyun ruffled his wet hair. "It's nothing really."

"It's obviously important if you're losing sleep over it." Soobin said pressing for an answer.

Taehyun sighed once again as he laid back. "Last night Beomgyu and I found Y/N at the library but she was asleep. When we woke her up she looked at me and then ran out. I don't know it was just weird and out of character for her."

Soobin shrugged. "Maybe she was embarrassed you caught her sleeping. I don't think it's anything big."

Taehyun nodded his head. "If you say so, anyway can you let everyone know I need them here around 5."

Soobin pulled out his phone and messaged the group chat. "What for?"

Taehyun stood up and shook his wet hair. "We're sneaking into the bank's president's house, I need some answers." He said before leaving the room.

Soobin made a face. "Well this should be interesting." He commented before going to kitchen to grab something to eat.

With Y/N:

Y/N had finally rid herself of Sunghoon and was headed to the library. Her and Taehyun's report was due in just a few days and they really needed to finalize some details.

But she couldn't face him, not after discovering she has feelings for him.

Her phone buzzed seeing Soobin's text the group chat. She sighed and put her phone back down before pulling out the report.

Y/N worked alone for about an hour before slamming her pencil down. Taehyun wouldn't leave her mind.

"Ugh! Get out of my head!" She smacked her head a few times with the palm of her hand.

"Trying to give yourself another concussion?" Taehyun suddenly appeared making the girl jump.

"Wha- what are you doing here!?" She asked in a state of panic.

Taehyun set his bag down. "It's a public library, what am I not allowed to be here?" He asked sitting down.

Y/N never felt such a strong urge to punch someone in her entire life.

Taehyun's eyes scanned over her figure. "Are you sure you're doing okay? You seem kinda out of it-"

"I'm fine!" Y/N intervened. "I was actually working on our assignment." She said shoving the report over to him. "We need to figure out what we're doing for the modern portion."