"It's okay, its all over... they are going to... fix him up." Hayley offered but she heard his heart stop already. "It's okay, you are okay, I will protect you." Hayley assured them. 

'Not what you were expecting?' Petyr asked 'has anyone ever told you the story of the mountain and the hound?' Petyr glanced back at sandor. 'a lovely little tale of brotherly love.' Sansa glance back at Sandor 'the hound,' Petyr went on 'was just a pup six years old maybe Gregor a few years older but he was already getting a bit of a reputation some people said that the boy was just born with a talent for violence. One evening Gregor found his little brother playing with a toy by the fire Gregor's toy. A wooden knight. Gregor never said a word he just grabbed his brother by the scruff of his neck and shoved his face into the burning coals held him there while the boy screamed, and his face melted...' he smirked over at a scared sansa. 'There aren't very many people that know that story'

'I won't tell anyone I promise.' sansa assure shim slightly terrified

'No please don't.' Petyr said 'if the hound so much as heard you mention it I'm afraid all the knights and kings landing would not be able to save you.''

"And you are a mean bitter little man." Hayley declared as Ned came up. He had been avoiding the tourney but Hayley and his kids were there and he would put up with the tourney for them, to be with them, to be with Hayley.

"Telling horror stories of Sandors past in hopes to scare people even more. His face might be scarred but he has a good heart, you have a twisted heart, blackened is your soul littlefinger." Hayley decided and Ned smirked. "That is not story to tell," she grabbed his chin. "Forget that story, you wont speak another mean thing about Sandor Clegane again." Hayley compelled and Petyr sat back sucking in a breath as the compulsion took over. 

"I missed the fun." Ned remarked as he sat beside Hayley. 'Where is arya?' Ned questioned looking around, seeing Rickon, Bran, Sansa and Jon but no Arya. 

'At her dancing lessons.' Sansa answered. 'The knight of the flowers...' sansa said happily as ser loras approached he held out a rose for her she took it gratefully 'thank you ser loras.' 

"Sister... lovely as always." Loras added smiling back at Margaery. 

"I am lovely." Margaery agreed with a pageant smile. 

"Did you call him knight of flowers?" Hayley questioned. 

"That is what he is deemed." Margaery agreed. 

"thats... ohhh." Hayley was already laughing. They bowed before the king ser Loras on a white steed while Gregor was on a black horse.

'Come on PETALS!' Hayley called out laughing. Loras nodded to her a smirk on his lips. Gregor's horse started to whine and complain he rode off ill tempered as Gregor try to stable him.

'Don't let Ser Gregor hurt him.' Sansa begged 'I can't watch' Ned tried to comfort his daughter.

"What?" Ned questioned not understanding her fear. 

"Big guy smashed the little guy into the ground." Bran told him. "Blood everywhere." 

"To quote Alfie solomons, big fucks little." Hayley agreed. 

"Who?" ned questioned. 

"You wouldnt know him." Hayley answered coolly. 

'100 gold dragons on the mountain.' petyr called back to Renly.

'I'll take that.' Renly said pleasantly

'Now what will I do with 100 gold dragons Dornish wine or a girl from the pleasure houses?' Petyr questioned.

"Can you not talk that way in front of the children?" hayley sassed peter. 

'You can even buy yourself a friend.' Renly suggested.

"Not enough dragons in the world." hayley countered. 

'He is going to die!' Sansa told her father

'He's going to try to win.' Ned told her the horn blew and they were off. Charging at one another Loras, lance got ser Gregor, he collapse to the ground into the fence breaking it.

'Such a shame little finger it would've been so nice for you to have a friend.' Renly told him.

'Good job Petals!' Hayley called over to him, clapping happily, gregor needed to be taken down a peg. She smiled back at sandor but sandor didn't look happy he looked worried, concerned like he knew something bad was going to happen.

'And tell me Renley when will you be having your friend?' Petyr taunted Pointing to loras before turning back to sansa and Ned. 'Loras knew his horse was in heat.' Petyr told sansa.

'He would never do that there is no honor in that in honor in tricks.' Sansa assured him.

'No honor but quite a bit of gold' Petyr told her leaning back but Gregor was not happy about it he threw down his helmet screaming out as Loras approached the victor. Rickon jumped, Hayley felt her claws itching to come out as she tried to comfort her boys. 

'Sword!' Gregor screamed out as everyone cheered. Gregor was given a sword and he chopped his own horses head clean off with one swing then he came at Loras knocking him down again and again. Hayley rose up moving Rickon to Neds lap.  Loras's shield was not strong enough to fend off against Gregor but Hayley jumped forward. 

"Not today ass hole." Hayley grumbled.