Guerreras' men always have that kind of aura that could make women admired them and at the same time thinks if they deserve them. If they did not have the same status in life, she would feel small being with him. She would doubt herself too.

The reason why she's also confident is because she's aware about the influence of her family in town. So no more doubts when it comes to liking a man like him if they would only based on their life's status. Kung mayroon man siyang dapat ikabahala, iyon ay ang tila matibay na prinsipyo nito na hindi mababali ng basta dahil lang sa isang utos na pakasal sa kanya.

Is it still possible to marry him in the future? When he seemed like already having a woman that he wants for his life? A woman that is successful and independent.

When Zacariel's eyes travelled from her face to her body, her breathing paused for a moment. Nawala ang mga iniisip niya dahil naagaw na nito ang atensyon niya.

"Hi, I'm ready!" she waved cutely at him.

Zacariel leered and hold the rope of his horse.

"May pangalan ba siya?"

"Yes. Silencio."

"Cool name!" she caressed the horse' back. "Hey, Silencio, it's nice to meet you. I'm Yelena."

Magaan ang tungo niya sa mga hayop. Sadyang may takot lang siyang sumakay sa kabayo. Pero sa mga sandaling 'yon, ang takot niya ay unti-unting napapalitan nang nakakanginig na tuwa.

"Come," he commanded and patted the horse saddle.

She took a steps forward until she's in front of him and they are beside Silencio. She can smell his manly scent.

"Are you scared?" He muttered from behind.

Napalunok siya at umiling. "I'm not."

"Good. There's nothing to be scared of."

Zacariel held her waist and the electrifying sensation she felt from his callous palm made her shiver.

He lifted her and she parted her legs so she can properly sit on the saddle. She gripped on the horn for a balance when he removed his hands from her waist.

"Zacariel!" she called him nervously when the horse moved because he rode from behind.

Her heart is beating rapidly for some reason. Hindi niya alam kung dahil ba kabado na nakasakay na sa wakas sa kabayo, o dahil nasa likod niya ang binata.

"Where I'm gonna...uh, s-saan ako hahawak?"

He held the rope that made her feel his arms touching hers. He's jailing her but she's still doubtful that she's not gonna fall once the horse will start to move.

"Relax," he said calmly. "I won't let you fall."

Kinagat niya ang pang-ibabang labi. She's still so nervous despite of the comfort that his words gave her. Hindi siya nito hahayaang mahulog, dapat ay pagkatiwalaan niya ang tila pangako na 'yon.

She checked her position one more time before she noticed the veins on his forearms down to the back of his hands. His tanned-skin that matted with thin hair made him looked virile. Even the way he's holding the rope, is very manly. There's a control from his hold and also a bit of aggressiveness.

Wala sa sarili na humawak siya sa matipunong braso ni Zacariel habang ang isang kamay ay nanatili sa horn. When the horse started to walk in a normal pace, Yelena held her breath then let it out slowly.

He didn't mind her holding onto his arm. It seemed like her touch doesn't matter to him, or her, being with him, don't really affect him. Samantalang siya, halos marinig niya ang kalabog ng dibdib.