A brilliant, wonderful scheme, Keefe's specialty!

Keefe's P.O.V:

               Keefe was heartbroken. Scared, angry, confused, betrayed, sad, all of these emotions described what Keefe was feeling at the moment. Almost as bad as Sophie's emotion outbursts!

               He crumbled to the ground, sitting there for almost thirty minutes before forcing himself to light-leap back to the Black Swan's hideout. 

               "Keefe? Where's Sophie?" asked Fitz as he walked through the door. Keefe drowned out the question, thoughts rushing through his head. "Keefe, where's Sophie?!" 

               "WHERE'S SOPHIE KEEFE?" 

               "KEEFE, WHERE'S SOPHIE?!" 

                "KEEFE?!" 

                Fitz continued to shout, demanding where Sophie was. Keefe could tell that Fitz knew something was wrong. As much as he didn't want to admit it, soon everyone would find out that Sophie was missing, the truth

                "Oh, hey Keefe!" said Biana as she appeared in the room. "Wait..." she began knowing something was off, "Where's Sophie? Is she back in the room?"

               Fitz then rushed in the room shouting, "GROUP MEETING!" 

               *Time Skip*

              "You kids and you're 'Emergency Meetings'!" grumbled Mr. Forkle as he walked into the meeting. 

              "Everyone, Sophie is missing!" 

              "WHAT?!" everyone exclaimed at once except for Fitz and Keefe. 

              Fitz turned to Keefe and asked, "Keefe? What happened to Sophie?" 

              Keefe twiddled his thumbs, trying to avoid the question. Biana put a hand on his shoulder and said, "Keefe, you have to tell us..."

               "Alright..." Keefe exhaled. 

               "Me and Foster were taking a walk on the beach," he turned to Biana who was trying to hold in saying, "Oooh..."

               "She found a message in a bottle. She didn't show me what it said, but it had something to do with her parents."

               "Oh no..." whispered Mr. Forkle to himself.

               "She light leaped to Ravagog and I followed her there. She was forced to go alone, and it was a trap. The Neverseen was there, and they took her with them."

               "SHE WAS CAPTURED?" screamed everyone.

               "No... she went with them. Willingly." he smoothed his blond hair over nervously as he said these last words.

               Everyone had different reactions. Some were crying, some were angry, others were just confused. It all blurred in the moment as Keefe was done telling the story. "What really happened?" he asked, confused himself. He was shutting people out, Keefe probably didn't even know what really happened. But he knew the basics; Sophie had abandoned him, just like Alvar, and just like his mother.

               KEEFE! popped into his head. He jumped back a little, surprised when he heard this. The voice sounded familiar, FOSTER! he thought in his head. 

                Why did you--? he thought, asking Sophie why she did what she did.

                I--I did it for many reasons. But I-I'll tell you later. It was all a ruse! The Neverseen lied to me. They don't- don't know who my parents are... they're planning on having me destroy Alluvetere tomorrow. There's no escape, you have to save me!

                Keefe smirked for a second, a sad smile. Then he thought; It's what I do best! He found himself thinking, love you... as he ended the conversation. After they were done, he blushed profusely at what he had said.

                Keefe explained what had happened to everyone (except for the "love you" part) to see everyone's shocked faces. Together they made a plan to stop the Neverseen and save Sophie from what she was about to do.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so long! There's just a lot of information that I had to put in here. I can't promise that the next one will be shorter though...