A surprise and a stowaway

Third Person:

When Sophie appeared at the location that she light leaped to. She didn't know what she was expecting, but not this.

Sophie was outside of Ravagog, the ogre city. After Sophie, Keefe, Dex, Biana, Tam and Linh had destroyed the gate, Ravagog had crumbled. There were more guards outside of the ogre city after the stunt they had pulled in an attempt to rescue the gnomes.

Sophie decided to enter, knowing that her deepest desire lied inside of the city. What she really longed for was the identity of her biological parents. Too many secrets had been kept from her. She had to know who they were.

As she rounded a corner, Sophie noticed a remarkably familiar head of disheveled blond hair. Instantly she knew it was one of her best friends; Keefe Sencen, the stowaway.

"Keefe," Sophie whisper-shouted. "How and why did you follow me?"

"Welllll..." Keefe began, "I noticed that you were being really secretive and you were sneaking into your room. When I got there you were already gone. I read the note you found and I realized that the bottle was a leaping crystal. So I followed you."

"I guess we'll have to go together." Sophie huffed.

So then, Sophie and Keefe both snuck Ravagog. "The note said something about finding your deepest desire, what is it?" Keefe asked while showing off "the Hair".

Sophie sighed, "It's actually to know who my parents are..."

Keefe looked surprised, "What about Grady and Edaline?"

"I love them with all my heart, but I just need to know..."

"I-I get it..." replied Keefe, extending his hand for Sophie to take it. Sophie held onto Keefe's hand, an act of friendship. But she couldn't help the fluttering that her heart was doing.

"Hey Foster," Keefe said, "I think this is it." Sophie looked up to see the newly built entrance to the ogre city and another note;

𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒...