14

Two missed calls and twenty texts later from James, found me knocking on James door. "Sweetie are you ok?"
"Is James here?"
"He's at work why?"
"I needed to talk to him how are you?"
"Did you eat today?"
"Um why?"
"Because you look like your going to fall over."
"I had a biscuit I just walked here."
Jasmine put her hands on her hips. "You live 5 minutes away."
"I know but I need to talk to James." She smiled and pulled me inside. "He gets off work at five so we have an hour to talk. Did he tell you about his birthday?"
I leaned forward. "No he did not please go on."
"It's two days after Valentine's day and he hates it every year." She rolled her eyes.
"You merch lover seem to have a lot in common with him. Go check out his room."
"K." I got up and went to the room that didn't have Dean or Lily printed over the door.
I opened the door and entered his room. It wasn't going to win any prizes for neatness but it wasn't a mess either. The bed is made and there's no old food. He just has clothes lying around. I opened his closet and it's so cute. One side of his closet has regular clothes the other has merch. AFI,5Sos,P!atd,pierce the veil,black veil brides,adventure time, Disney. I ran my hands over the clothing. "He is really serious about all this."
"Yeah I am." I turned quickly to see James watching me. Those electric blue eyes piercing mine. He set his bag down,took off his Subway hat and took off his shirt. Sitting down on his bed he started to undo his shoes then he lay down clearly tired. I stood by his closet until he said "come here." I went by his bed and sat next to him until he pulled me down to kiss my lips. "Who was that on the phone?"
I was quiet for a long time then I said "my sister."
"Is she always like that?"
I nodded slowly and he frowned biting his lip. God that is beautiful. "It's ok I'm used to it." He shook his head. "It isn't ok. That's horrible. Doesn't your mom-"
I shook my head. "What's the point. She won't listen." He kissed my forehead and pulled me close. His skin is cool and smooth. Ughhhh why is he doing this to me?
"I'll listen. Your to perfect to go through this."
If only you knew where I came from.