RWBY Mothers' Special😏 PART 1

Start from the beginning

'Especially over such a stupid, perverted, nasty-!' She inwardly seethe but reigned her emotions back to normal like a proper Schnee should be, and not get all angry about some perverse music video.

"Geez Weiss, why'd you get so worked up about this?" Yang chuckled and grinned mischievously. "Don't tell me that you're jealous that our sister team's resident singer is singing about a woman other than you~"

Weiss loudly scoffed. "As if, Xiao-Long. I just didn't like how Arc sang about his friend's mother without either of their consent, especially with how d-dirty the lyrics were about her! It's a violation of their privacy!"

"It's probably all fiction Weiss." Blake rolled her eyes. "Jaune might've made this for shits'n giggles and just hired some actors to play for his music video. Besides, it's just a song and he didn't exactly shoutout the full name of Stacy. There's a lot of Stacys in the world after all."

Ruby nodded and cutely smiled at her partner. "Yeah Weiss! Although the song is n-naughty and all but it sounds enjoyable isn't it?"

"Especially with how naughty he was for singing dirty like that~ Mhm." Coco sensually bit her lower lip as she raised her sunglasses up her forehead. "I wish he makes a song about Coco~ If you guys know what I mean~"

Pyrrha glowered at her.

"Coco!" Velvet chided her, blushing.

"So just chill Weiss~" Nora added, giggling.

"Hmph!" Weiss bit her lip and turned her head away, her chin high and face up, she acted like some spoiled brat, which she was. "Fine! But the next song better be something good!"

Ren shrugged. "Eh, who knows. It's on random but I'm pretty sure the next song wouldn't be the same as Stacy's Mom."

Oh how wrong he was.

The holographic screen turns static for a moment before red rose petals scattered around in the screen.

"Ah!" Ruby gasped, blushed, and tried really hard not to squeal out in excitement.

'Is he going to sing about me?'

Yang noticed her behavior at the first second of the music and giggled at her little sister's cuteness, and hoped that this music video would finally get Ruby to woman up and start asking Jaune out before any girls, like herself probably, gets to him first.

Oh how their happy thoughts would crumble a second later...

Parody Song: Ruby's Mom
Artist: Jaune Arc

"...Wait what?" It took a few moments later for them to process what the title said as the music started, Ruby's and Yang's faces slowly shifted to horror.

Ruby's mom has got it goin' on

Ruby, can I come over after school?
(After school)
We can hang around by the pool
(Hang by the pool)
Did your mom get back from her hunting trip?
(Hunting trip)
Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip?
(Give me the slip)

"Oh...Gods!" Both Ruby and Yang screamed in horror while the others shifted in their seats, feeling uncomfortable.

Though Blake's and Coco's nose started to drip red, they turned to each other, their eyes communicating and raised a thumbs up. 'Dayum!'

You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be
I'm all grown up now
Baby, can't you see?

Ruby's mom has got it goin' on
She's all I want
And I've waited for so long
Ruby, can't you see?
You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but
I'm in love with Ruby's mom

Ruby's mom has got it goin' on

Ruby, do you remember when I mowed your lawn?
(Mowed your lawn)
Your mom came out with just a towel on
(Towel on)
I could tell she liked me from the way she stared
(The way she stared)
And the way she said
"You missed a spot over there"
(A spot over there)

And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But since your dad walked out
Your mom could use a guy like me

"No! No, no, no, no! Stop! Our dad did not walk out on us!" Ruby pleaded, face flushing from complete embarrassment, whilst Yang, also red-faced, had already gone for the scroll, only for Pyrrha to levitate up in the ceiling and apologize at the now burning red-eyed girl.

Poor Ruby was feeling both embarrassment and heartbreak at seeing her crush singing and lusting for her dead mom...

'That's it,' Ruby's brow twitched, her eyes dead and broken. 'I'mgoing to kill Jaune when he gets here.'

Weiss let out a sigh and Nora stood up, catching everyone's attention.

"Ruby...Yang... We understand" The sisters looked at their friends with relief, only for their faces to fall when they heard, "This is just too interesting to watch. Your opinions are ignored, continue on with the video!"

"NOOO!"

Ruby's mom has got it goin' on
She's all I want
And I've waited for so long
Ruby, can't you see?
You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but
I'm in love with Ruby's mom

Ruby's mom has got it goin' on (she's got it going on)
She's all I want and I've waited for so long (waited and waited)
Ruby, can't you see?
You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong
I'm in love with

Ruby's mom, oh, oh
(I'm in love with)
Ruby's mom, oh, oh
(Wait a minute)
Ruby, can't you see?
You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but
I'm in love with Ruby's mom

End

"..."

"So, that was an interesting-" Blake said.

"Blake, shut up." Ruby coldly cut her off.