Chapter III "Enemy's and Friends"

(Y/n) POV:

Almost everyday that I try and spend, watching the stars or staring at the moon, is the same moment the damn werewolf try's to talk to me, which pisses me off even more than it should, the only thing keeping me sane is the plan that will eliminate them all so that I will no longer have to deal with them, but everyday it gets harder and harder not to throw her through a wall.  One day, just like usual, I decided to relax in the quad and once again greeted by Enid "Hey," she said as I just sighed in disappointment "Why are you doing this again?" I asked as she just shrugged "No reason," she said while sitting next to me.

We stayed in silence for awhile until Enid tried to start up a conversation "How long do you think until I do wolf out?" she asked as I just shrugged "I don't know, I only know that your ability's a sinking in, not the time of your wolf form," I said as we stayed in silence a little more before Enid spoke again "Can I ask a question?" "No," I responded knowing it was pointless. "Why do you hate outcasts so much?" she asked "There are things you need to know and things you don't," I said while glaring at her "This is one that you don't need to know," I said while looking back into the sky.

She then suddenly got up and walked in front of me before asking "Why do you hate outcasts so much?" she said with a little more strict attitude, but I didn't budge "You don't need to know," I said while getting up too and facing her "And no matter how nice you try and act or how much you try to be my friend, you will never know," I said while walking away. She then got in front of me which blocked the door leading back inside "What the hell do you want?" I asked a little more pissed "I'm not trying, I am being friendly towards you and I will be your friend," she said as I could tell she was serious "When I die," I said as I walked passed her and back towards my dorm.

~Short Time Skip~

I got back in my room as I was even more pissed then before, I then tried to calm myself down until I heard a knock on my door "If you Enid I suggest you SCREW OFF!" I said as the door opened and Enid walked in "What did I just say?" I asked as Enid just shrugged and walked towards me "I'm not leaving until I hear why you hate outcasts," she said as she sat on my bed. I then walked towards her and glared as I sighed "Are you serious?" I asked as she just nodded "I hate them, because of the type of vermin they are," I said as Enid's face turned to one of confusion "Your kind is violent, Outrageous, and nothing but of freaks that kill for their own pleasure," I said as Enid didn't even flinch.

She then got up and walked towards the door but not before saying "Not all outcasts are like that," she then walked out as I could hear her foot steps walk by as I was left sitting in my bed before, out of pure anger, punched the wall which caused a small crater to form on the wall as I then pulled back and laid on my bed as I felt even angrier than before.  'Damn outcast, Damn outcasts, Damn outcasts,' was the only thought running through my mind as the only thought running through my mind was Enid and with every second that passed, my anger only became stronger and stronger.

The feeling of anger then started to drain from my body, yet the image of Enid stuck in my mind and no matter how hard I tried, she never left my brain 'Damn Werewolf,' I then tried to close my eye's for sleep until another knock was heard at the door "SCREW OFF!!!" I yelled as the door opened and Laurel walked in "WHAT IS IT!!!" I yelled while getting back up.  She then walked towards me as I could tell she was happy about some news "We got a new student coming," she said which caught me off guard "It's been three months, why so sudden?" I asked as she shrugged "Doesn't matter, all that matters is that she's part of our plan," she said which caught my attention.

"What's her name?" I asked as she responded "Wednesday, Wednesday Addams," "Weird name but ok," I said as I laid back down and she spoke again "I also may have found a extra helper," "Who?" I asked as she pulled out a file and handed it to me "His name in Tyler Galpin," she said as I opened the file and started reading "An outcast?" I asked "He doesn't he is one," she said which filled me with surprise.  "So your telling me," I said while handing the file back "He's an outcast, A Hyde to be specific, that doesn't know he is one," I asked as I felt a smile crawl on my face as she nodded "Perfect, we'll bring him in once the new student arrives," I said as she just nodded and walked out.

I then went back to trying to go to sleep until another knock was heard at the door 'These people really like that door,' I thought to myself before letting out a sigh of disappointment "SCREW OFF!!!" I said before the knocking got louder which caused me to get up and walk towards the door and open it "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!!!" I yelled as I was greeted by a large smile from Enid.  "WHAT!?!" I yelled but she didn't even flinch "Guess who's getting a new roommate?" she asked as I became even more pissed "Your wasting my time-," "Her name is Wednesday, can you believe it?" she asked and just before I was gonna scream again, I realized what she said.

"Wait a minute, Wednesday? As in Wednesday Addams?" I asked as she just nodded in confusion "You know her?" she asked as I kept thinking more and more "No, but I know you," I said to myself before coming up with an idea "Say Enid, you really want to know the full reason I hate outcasts?" I asked as she just sorta nodded "Well, let's make a deal," I said as she became even more confused.  "If you manage to make friends with this girl, I will give you the full reason," I said as she looked at me confused "Why would you want this?" she asked as I just shrugged "We could use more friends," I said as she gasped "You said 'We'," she said as I realized my error.

"So does that mean we're-," "Yup we are," I said with a fake smile as she bounced around in happiness before leaving as I slowly closed my door and put another crater in the wall as I heard the door knock again "SON OF A!!!" I then walked towards the door and opened it again "WHAT!?!" I yelled as Laurel was standing there with a shocked face.  "Were you just talking to Enid?" she asked as I just sighed "Yes, which although I regret, can be super helpful," I said which caught her attention "What do you mean?" she asked as I started explaining "I slipped up and now she thinks we're friends," "Go on," she said.

"Well, I made a bet so that she'll be friends with Wednesday," I said as she became even more interested "So if she's friends with Wednesday, and I'm friends with her," I said as Laurel finally caught on "Then you'll be closer to Wednesday," she said as I nodded "And whatever plan you have will be sure to succeed," I said as she smile and nodded "Now... get out of here," I said before closing my door.  I then went back and laid on my bed as I finally got comfortable and closed my eyes as I started to drift off while thinking on how this plan could work and why we needed to use Wednesday, but that didn't matter, all that mattered was the elimination of all the Outcasts.