Ch. 17; Losing Memory

*Elizabeth's POV*

I continued to look for my family. When someone grabbed me, I tried to scream, but was shocked when I saw it was a newborn. What he did next..shocked me...especially because of what I did...

He grabbed me, and pushed me into the alley wall. I whimpered, I knew that he'd be strong, especially since he still has some human blood in his system.

"I've been waiting." He growled in my ear. He quickly ripped my clothes off. He then went in my entrance, and went in my in a very fast pace. I kept on whimpering.

And while, I did this, he just started breathing in heavily. He also bit me giving me venom in various places, and if not for this, I would of already been away.

I gritted my teeth together and spoke to him, "I wish I didn't have to.. But I do... Please forgive me..."

I then put my hand on his chest, playing through the pain, and... Then bit his neck, I then pushed him into a wall, and set him on fire...

I then passed out, and dreamt lots of male.... One with golden blonde hair, gold eyes, and went by the name of Jace. Another, of a male with black hair, icy blue eyes, went by the name of Alec.

One male had bronze hair, golden eyes similar to Jace's...and his name Edward..

Another male with blonde hair sliced back, eyes like Edwards and Jace's...who said his name was Carlisle..

One with silvery blonde hair, crimson colored eyes, named Peter... And another man with honey blonde hair, honey gold eyes, and the name Jasper...

And the thing is... I...Loved....All...Of....Them...... And I don't know who they are... Only th-that they are the men of my dreams....

*Jasper's POV*

I silently started to sob in my new study.. We had moved to move to Sydney, Australia. We will just have to go to school at night. Suddenly, I felt the worst pain imaginable. I whimpered and fell to the ground..

Pain is caused by the ones you love. And that's Elizabeth. A voice in my head said, The Major... Oh no...

Finally, it left. I sighed, me, Edward, and the rest decided to start school in two weeks...

*Elizabeth's POV*

I opened my eyes, and saw a pair of red eyes look into mine. I frowned sitting up. I only remember I am 18, my name is Elizabeth, and that, that's it...

"Are you okay, hun?" The lady asked. She had curly red hair that looked as if it was fire sitting on her back...she was petite, and as I mentioned earlier, crimson eyes and a thick English accent...

"U-um, no.,. I don't know who I am..." I said, looking at her in fear... I don't even know how I look!!!

"Calm down love! I won't harm you... How about this, I am going to Sydney, Australia, if you'd like, you can come. At least until you remember your name, and family." She said calmly.

I hugged her tightly, "You don't know me, and yet you are kind. Yes! Only if I'm not intruding of course!"

She smiled and we went. As we drove to the airport she called and signed me up for school, only I'd be going at night, surprisingly they do have a school for such thing. Cool huh?

~~~~~~

So I'm not sure about the school at night thing, okay? I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

2 comment's & Votes please!