Ch. 11; Please don't die..

Dedicated too; TeamCarlisleCullen Love tyour stories girl!!

*Elizabeth's POV*

'Carlisle! No! You have to help her! You have too! P-please not, not Elizabeth!' Edward cried... What is happening?

'I'm sorry Edward.' Time suddenly froze again.. Wait but.,

"You really care don't you?" Giver said. I looked at her and frowned.

"Of course I do... Especially since they seem in much pain." I answered. "What is happening?"

"You wont see me much anymore love. I will continue to give dreams but love, be safe." She then showed me something that surprise me beyond my own fears....

*Dream............*

. "You will die! EVERYTHING YOU LIKE WILL DIE!!!!" This girl from my first dream said, then I, or she was slapped rather hardly... And to save your time.... The Giver-girl, she was raped, I felt all the tears roll down my cheeks...

*End*

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth, stay with me! Stay with us! Okay, we promise we'll help you out so much, just please don't die on us.... On me.." Jasper said, ending in a whisper..

*Unknown POV*

Finally, she died! Its about time! Stupid b***h was getting in my way! I hated her this whole time, and she is dead!!! *insert evil laugh*

No, not my baby! Please, not my baby! I love her so much! How could you be this way!

Simple, I took over you, and soon I will take over the others, I already have Rosalie !

You monster! Leave my babies alone!

I would, but it's just so fun missing with you!! I thoight back. This war has just begun!! *Another evil laugh!"

But, dont you need Elizabeth?

Oh great...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
This is probably the shortest chapter you will ever find! Okay, so I have a favor to ask, each time you read a chapter, please look at the number, so you know if its in order! Thanks!