Ch. 15; Never going to love.. ~Pt. 1

. Dedicated to; IsabellaWhitlock11

. *Elizabeth POV*

I can't believe it! They left I have to find them and quick! Even if I kill to find...

. *Edward's POV*

We all decided it was time to leave so we all packed and left.. I wanted to stay...mostly 'cause my mind, I would say heart but yeah.., is telling me too.

I will miss you baby...Forever.. You had been the one to trust Peter and Charlotte, even Allistar... Everyone you touch... You somehow make our hearts stop/start.. You truly are a beauty...and I can't help to..-Wait! Shut up Edward!

Back to the point.. After Elizabeth's funeral, everyone left... We all decided to move to.. {A/N; Okay, so there is going to be a contest right here! Tell me which state, country, city, town, whichever, you would like them to move to, the one decided most gets it!}

We already have a house there and everything as well.. I was packing up my stuff when something fell out my wallet that Elizabeth made me... It was a picture of her kissing me.,, Oh Elizabeth.., I miss you....

You're probably tired of hearing that huh? I miss you... Or, I love you.. Get used to it. I don't mean to sound rude.,.. But... There was something special about Eliza... Yeah, she had let me call her, in fact, only me, Japer, Carlisle, and Peter, could really call her a majority of the nicknames she has.

We finally arrived at our next place, we decided not to go to day school Insted night school since we will live with Peter and Charlotte in Austin, Texas, for awhile.

Bella she hasn't been the same either., neither is Rose.. So the thing is., I may never love again...

Back to the contest thing, the winner/s will get a mention as a dedication, follow, and anything else you would like me to do, so long as it isn't inappropriate!