Ch. 19; My note

* Elizabeth's POV*

I sighed looking at him, "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. It's just.... I don't know my family is.. Th-they left me.. A-and, I don't remember them, nor do I know of I can trust you...nor the rest of your family."

"Wait.. You don't remember your family.." He said in a velvety voice.

"No, nothing.. I don't remember anything up to about 4 or 5 weeks ago. Only my first name.. Oh, and it's Elizabeth, of course, you already now that." I said.

I could tell he was about to say something when the teacher spoke. "Okay class. Today, I want you guys to work on a project. You and your partner, will each learn more about each other. You will do this in 2 weeks. You will add whatever you may wish; videos, pictures, anything. And it will be made into a PowerPoint. Okay, so, get started." (A/N, I changed her schedule, in the next chapter, as soon as I see a reader has read this, I will publish it. She's actually in English.)

I rose my hand, "Um, Mrs. Scrads? What does this have to do with English?" I hadn't really asked this question for me though... I just.. I don't know, it jus seemed one of my students in school wanted to know.

"Ah, perfect question Miss Elizabeth, this helps you know what to write, because you are presenting the person as if she or he were out for an auction. What would you say if you were giving him or her away? For this matter, the person will be standing at the front, to the side as she is being presented, the person also is yo where the outfit chosen by the person speaking. Any more questions?"

I smiled, "No ma'am."

"Great, get started."

And so everyone did. I turned to my partner. "So, seeing as how you know my name, I still do not know yours."

He gave me a crooked smile, that I actually liked, weird.. Then he frowned, and for some reason... I wanted to rid him of the frown lines.

His frown dissapeared as if he read my mind, and he answered, "My name's Edward. Where would you like to start? On the project I mean?"

I looked down and frowned at an empty sheet, I then started to write something, Memories hide deep within or soul, heart, and mind. The way to uncover them, simple, you mustn't force it... Only..only allow them. My memories, haven't broken free.. And, I hath no clue as to wen they shall release from my inner soul. I may only pray to our Gods, Athena, Zeus, God, Jesus, Hades, Ares, and much more... But we mustn't forget of our Goddess gone.. This Goddess.-

I stopped writing all of a sudden, I mustn't let him know.... "Why don't you continue?" He asked looking at my paper.

"What?" I asked him.

"You were writing Goddess on your paper. Why font you finish?"

He looked down and frowned, "Where'd it go?"

I looked down, and still saw the writing. "It is there...?"

Wow, I wonder if he's blind? But then.. How can he see me? Wow. Completely confused...

~~~~~~~

2 votes

2 comments

Next chapter may or may not be in Edwards POV