Epilogue; A shot at night..

*Elizabeth's POV*

I ran out of the class room in case I started to cry, and with speed real amazing, I ran into the forest, glad it was night, and sat at a cliff, looking off into the night sky..

Flashback..

I smiled as I saw a beautiful little girl. She had real dark brown hair with bronze highlights in her hair, her hair was real wavy almost as wavy as mine, or as waves.. Her eyes were the same shade as mine, maybe a little lighter, she had white straight teeth, and basically looked like a younger me.

"Seth stop!" She squealed as a male who had russet skin, black hair, and a tattoe on his arm.

The male laughed at her, " Nah, Liz I'd rather not!" He said, he started to run and the girl only laughed..

Flashback Ends....

Along with that Flashback, so much more memories with him came.. I suddenly remembered everything... My name was Elizabeth Rosalice Swan Cullen (A/N; Please let me know if this is wrong, I have to many names in my mind, and it is simply to confusing. Thanks!)

Daughter of Zeus and Athena.. Wait what the freak! What is wrong with me? Um, never mind.... Don't...

But, but I do remember.. Very vaguely.. Its like..its there's a wall in tghe way..and, and to get my memories I have to break it... I stood up and looked out into the night sky..

It liked so beautiful.. The moon shone wonderfully, the stars glowed.. And, I saw a shooting star. I smiled closed my eyes, and wished, I wish, I wish I could remember..

Suddenly I heard a gun being shot, and I felt my whole world stop.. I was the one being shot...

*Jasper's POV *