Apologies- S.S (smut)

Start from the beginning

His hand cover my knee. His hand is softer than I expected it to be...it made me wonder what it would feel like all over my body. He saw me looking down and did the same, realizing what he'd done, he removed his hand, but before it was completely off I took it in mine and placed it back on my knee.

He looked at me, I couldn't make out what he was thinking and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. His soft lips crashed into mine, his other hand resting on the back of my neck. 
I pulled back, letting out a shaking breath as Stiles muttered, "Fuck." His mouth went to my neck, I tilted my head to the side giving him better access as he sucked and kissed at my sensitive skin.

"Stiles." I whimpered and felt him smirk against my skin in response. His hand trailed up my leg and my hand instinctively came to catch his before he could go any further. Even if I desperately never wanted to stop this.

He let up on my now bruised skin. Slightly concerned that he'd gone too far or done something wrong but before his thoughts could wander any further I told him we should go to my room.

Once we made it, I laid down my bed, flat on back. Stiles laid on top of me, resting his weight on his left forearm. He stared kissing a nd sucking on my neck and collar bone again. "Tell me to stop and I'll stop." He mumbled again my skin, letting his teeth graze against me just enough so that my head fell back and a soft moan fell past my lips. Stiles was kissing and holding me so gently, so lovingly I almost thought it wasn't real.
"I've been wanting to do this for so long." Stiles whispered against my skin. My heart sank a little.

"Stop." I said, gently pushing him off of me. He pulled back, his lips swollen and wet.

*Stiles POV*

I felt my chest tighten at her pout and furrowed brows. She removed her hand from my hair and I wanted nothing more than to feel her tugging at it again.
"Is that what this is about?" She asked...Oh.
My heart hurt little at the thought of her thinking I was just using her. I could never use her, especially not in this way.

"No Y/N, of course not." I softly held her face in my hands but she could see the teasing look in my eyes. "This is about me wanting to have you, in every way."

__________

My hands were exploring every single part of her. She hated me for teasing her, I could see it on her gorgeous face. "Stiles, please." She whined, arching her back when I trailed kisses down her stomach.
Smirking against her skin, I pulled back to look at her. I didn't think I'd ever hear her whining my name like that.
"What do you want? Use your words pretty lady." I said, urging her to say it.

My tongue darted out to wet my lips as I looked over her. My hand held her face, forcing her to look at me. Her eyes were glossy and she tried to pull my hand away from her, but I was persistent. "I want you" she finally said with a shaky breath.

I could've kept teasing her for hours but that doe eyed look she was giving me snapped something inside of me, I'd give her whatever she wanted. My hand slipped down her stomach, eyes following as my  fingers slipped under the waistband of her cotton underwater.

"So pretty" I breathed out

My other hand stayed on her thigh, my thumb rubbing circles, it relaxed her a little. I groaned when I felt just how wet she was, my fingers dipping through her folds making her head tip back and a moan escape those sweet, soft lips.

I took my hand off her thigh to drag the cotton down her legs, taking my time, not wanting to rush anything. She hissed when my fingers circled her cunt, she tried to grind her hips up but I wouldn't allow it, I pushed her stomach back down.