1-{Death Of The Witch}

Start from the beginning

"...Certainly didn't want to come back which is where my investigation ends. " He rattled his throat, grabbing the attention of the pack. Straightening his posture, his tail finishes tracing out the evocation circle beneath him.

The flame contorts to a purple hue, his signature.

" Idris dragon, as the witch of the Vikings wolves packs, on this earth and in this realm, you are no more. In the event that you walk back the route of death, your signature spells, your contracts, and your original physical form, your gloms ones, or even your borrowed ones are henceforth seized, with immediate effect. Mors te maga ducat horis."

Wails and cries bloom as he concludes his job. From who he supposes is the family of the witch's mate.

If he remembered well, parents, grandparents, grand-grandparents and... He shivers, remembering the moment they introduced themselves to him.

Another proof of how wolves multiply way too fast.

He jumped in the portal as soon as the fire died out, successfully avoiding their group hug. Wolfs love to leave their scent on people and getting physical is the best way to spread their emotional territory.

A virus to the noise, his mother always tells him.

Carrying himself out, many more came out of the other portals, closing the void behind them, grumbling about how their scorn for fire.

Wizards, the opposite of witches, loathe anything related to fire. Fire is the most effective way to purify and they bring cats; spirits preferring the feline species to entice witches to choose them as familiars.

For our Purifirist, he had way too many cat familiars to accept more yet they are stubborn.
His heritage already earns him glares and a look of disgust from them, making a cat paradise out of his mother's house would be... Too much.

He simply ignores their loud insults, following the shadows to his destination and hopefully, his dear mother.

" Your next investigation will be held at the Royals pack, a new reign has begun just a few years ago, twin kings. " That caught his attention. Twin kings, huh?

He scoffs. Not for long, that's for sure. They'll eventually kill each other for dominance, that was how the wolfs were.

In his mind, he leaves them two years, if they don't find a mate to share by then, the stronger twin will swallow the other with ease.

The shadows gave him a side eye, silently sharing his opinions on this apportioning ruling of them.

The only thing they are accomplishing is seizing each other up and scheming how they will strike. The entire supernatural world knows that. When wolves share power, twins at that is simply for a show of compassion.

" Wolves are only good to their mate. " He spat, the shadows kept their tongue but he knew that they were agreeing with him.

Twin kings? Bullshit.

Next thing you know, they will have to handle a bunch of wolf purification to prevent humans from asking too many questions.

He wondered if he should choose his vacation right now, he definitely didn't want to work on the afterwar purge.

He'll have to schedule that with his mother, at the earliest hour to not forget. " The former king and queen are being interrogated by Lucinth-"

A big smile spreads on his face, shrinking to his human form, he twirls in his favorite tuxedo getting rid of the Italian suit.

A nightmare to move in when you have to wear a trench coat above it. Padded shoulders will be the death of him one day, he swears on it.

" Where is Mother right now? " The shadows twirl their curled bottoms, a way for them to chuckle that he had always found cute when he was little.