CHAPTER:-35

"Just listen me hyung, and then I'll do what i am here to do hyung
I loved you". With that jimin kissed namjoon on lips forcefully pulling joon more closer to himself by pulling his waist.
"What the fuck— you fucker I'm gonna kill him leave me hoseok, leave me". Taehyung jumped on jimin pushing him away from joon, hoseok hold him so he doesn't punch the actor.
"Stop,there is alot of paparazi out there, we can't show them this namjoon has reputation". Hoseok whispered in taehyung's ear still holding him.
"No, I'm gonna kill him, I'll kill him how did he kissed my baby I'll fuck him". Taehyung indeed has more strength than hoseok he is boxer but hoseok has power of the relationship.
"J- jimin, d- do you r- really k- kissed h- him, I- i H- hate y-you". Jungkook was there listening them, from how many minutes they doesn't he was crying his mouth was shut by his own hands he looked broken.
Slap* "Hyung—, I'm sorry but i had to do that i had to move on from this— thank you for everything and sorry too". Jimin got slapped by namjoon, not because he kissed him but because of jungkook.
"You motherfucker bitch—". Hoseok said loudly he was holding taehyung but now, he can't hold himself from punching jimin for kissing joon.
"I'm sorry taehyung- ssi, hoseok- ssi, I'm really really sorry aal of you but if i didn't go now jungkook will think—". Jimin bowed deeply, his cheek was stinging from slap.
"Go on, explain later. I don't want jungkook to get hurt more, but i need explanation later". Namjoon said and pushed him away front of the stage tae, hoseok and namjoon came front of stage and sat on their seat.

"Please welcome our last candidate who get choosen for One and only Jeon jungkook and his trophy husband park Jimin, with great applouse~". Male MC said everyone clapped loudly, with whistles and chanting trophy husband show started live show on the television.
"So, Jungkook- ssi what you want, do you accept him as your trophy husband?". Female MC said, she smiled at him giving him mic so jungkook can say something.
"I- i— J- jimin". Jungkook voice was low, he wanted to cry loudly but he can't cry he wants jimin but not forcely so, he decided to reject jimin.
"Ya, Jeon jungkook how dare you leaveing me alone there, with them. How dare you, not answering my calls, how dare you leaveing me in your own apartment, didn't you said you love me? You stupid idiot, i love you what are you waiting for kiss me". Jimin yelled getting on the stage throwing the mic away, he pulled kook's ear so he became of jimin's height and kissed him.
"That's really really bold of him, as expected from Park jimin or bold actor". Male MC said loudly in shock, everyone knows how  park Jimin is.
"You love me too, but kissed—". Jungkook was still on shock, he doesn't believe jimin.
"I did that, so i can move on beside his husbands are hella scary". Jimin said, jungkook took him out from the award show carrying him like bride.
"Move on? Like this—, i thought you will come to me and say Jeon jungkook stop fucking and reject me".  Jungkook kissed jimin's lips.
"And why will i do that? I will never find a guy who does all the house works, have sexy, multi talented and cute". Jimin said chuckling when he saw kook's face was all red.
"Really? So, let's go my wife—
ow..... Why?". Jungkook said kissing again but this time jimin bite him on his lips.
"Who said I'm wife? Hm.... I'll be top—". Jimin said smiling bigger than before.
"Hyung dreaming isn't bad for health you know, beside my massive body is cage". Jungkook showed his biceps.
"Hey! That's not gonna happen I'll be the top and you will be bottom". Jimin almost jumped out from kook's arm but younger hold him tightly.
"Hyung I'll be wife who fucks her husband, it's good deal right". Jungkook pushed jimin on the hotel bed toring his own clothes.
"So, you want to fuck me—". Jimin licked his lips, he took off all his clothes while kissing jungkook.

"We are really a good person don't you think love, together we sail their shop". A male said puffing on his cigrette sitting on his partner's lap.
"How did you know? Jungkook is good for jimin, and Hoseok, taehyung is for namjoon". The person asked, he kissed the male on his lap making hickies.
"Yoongi, jungkook and jimin loved eachother, a little misunderstanding lead them apart". Jin exhaled cigarette smoke from his mouth and nose.
"And what about, Kim namjoon..... jin?". Yoongi was kissing him asked again, taking a sip on his drink.
"He needed love and care, when i first met him. He looked desperate for being loved, hoseok and taehyung wished for something new in his life in one of his interview". Jin said, smiling at his man. Jin and yoongi is the one who created this whole show, telling them it's all fans doing they unites those who live for love, and yoongi sponsor it. Nobody knows about who does this, and why does this.
"This trophy husband/wife is the best because you made this, my love". Yoongi kissed jin's lips, pulling him close and taking him to their bed. Jin is the one who knows jimin, yoongi's brother more than yoongi.

My mom always says sharing is caring and that's true maybe, i got two husbands who loves me care for me, and they are sharing me with eachother.

~kim Namjoon

Sharing your pain, love and your life with eachother is caring and that's how i found my love.

~Park jimin

As a thought sharing, i started to care my love's family and friends. I leave all my life alone but l learn to share my love with whom i care.

~Kim seokjin

But there's an old saying isn't it, that sharing mean you are caring.

~ Min Yoongi

The end

___________________________________

Thank you for reading 💖
I appreciate your waitings.
Please read my other books too.
💜💜💜

I know I'm good writing but I'm trying my best to write you a good story .

Have fun..