CHAPTER:-27

It's been good days in Paris, the trio and jikook get back from their vacation, joon was really tried of that 7 days of daily sex and than advertisement shoot, staying wake all night with his husbands made him like zombie with no energy, as soon as they landed on Korea. Namjoon passed out and taehyung got call from his caoch for some matters, while jungkook tried to convince jimin to stay with him, but jimin said no and kook followed him to his house.

Two days later:—

Breaking news~ The world famous actor Kim namjoon who is also trophy husband of Jung Hoseok, is also having affair with Jung Hoseok legal husband The Best Boxer ESPY AWARDED Kim Taehyung~
We got a pictures, they were having sex, in hotel of Paris, because of the pictures he is  trending on twitter , he is getting so much hate for their personal life affairs~
Kim namjoon, the actor getting hate from his fans, the fans don't want him to pair with Kim Taehyung but also in other side the fans made new # tag as #Namvhope ~
To know more about the topic keep watching our news channel, we will come back after a little break~

"What the fuck? Aren't they one, who wanted to joon hyung as trophy husband of him". Jimin said with anger, he hates this all trophy things and now joon getting hate without any reason.
"Yaa, but they didn't wanted it with Kim Taehyung although, some fans are shipping them". Jungkook said giving the glass of  water to the jimin, to take some pills for his leg.
"Fuck them, fucking idiot, stupid i hate this trophy things snatch my crush from me". Jimin said while taking his pills, he gulped all the water in anger.
"Why do like him? I mean, do you prefer cute and introvert guy, a mysterious one". Jungkook asked switching off the tv and looking at jimin,with his doe eyes, jimin looked confuse.
"No, he just—, different from whoever i met in past and i don't like person like that you describe". Jimin said thinking about joon, his eyes sparkle at the thought of the older.
"So, what's your type? I mean if you wanna tell me, I'm not forcing". Jungkook said, he doesn't like the view front of him, jimin smiling because someone else, another than him.
"In my thoughts, i like people like main characters rich, handsome, deep voice, good body shape, little bit cute and that's difficult to find". Jimin said giving a smile to kook, his eyes sparkled.
"I'm here, who are you looking for". Jungkook said standing up, making pointing on himself "i mean i can help you to find him, if you want". Jungkook said Changing the sentence after jimin, raised his eyebrow.
No thanks, I'm told you i like the joon hyung and I'm not gonna on give on him, even i saw that pictures". Jimin said, switching the tv on, he didn't show when kook get out of thr room, yelling.
"Such a Bullshit, call me if  you want anything else, I'm in guest room". He looked pissed while saying that.
"Yaa, ok— why he is so mad? Whatever I'm gonna sleep now, i have to meet joon hyung". Jimin said, and turned off the tv putting the blanket on his face.

"Did joon saw the news? Is he ok? Seok- ah are you home? Is he home or not?". Taehyung asked, he was on the place where his championship is going to be held.
"He is  sleeping, he doesn't know anything because he was sleepy all the way here after shooting". Hoseok said peeking in dark room, than he sat on the sofa in the living room while looking at wall.
"So, are you coming at my match and bring joon here too, i don't want to leave him alone, even he doesn't know about that". Taehyung said cutely, making hoseok smile little. Yes, he(hoseok) doesn't liked joon at first but he doesn't want the kid to get hurt because of them, he likes the boy little.
"Hm.... I'll, be ready all the best and don't take any stress everything is goona be fine". Hoseok said, smiling little taehyung smiled too, his mood get little after talking to joon.
"Yape! I believe in you, seok- ah take care of our baby ok, just don't let him know about this". Taehyung said with smile, he looked front of his coach was calling him.
"I'll try my best about it, just i have to know who is that fucker? Tried to ruin my mood, I was so happy with my babies". Hoseok said, he sounded calm but he was angry at the moment.
"Daddy, you are so cool.... Hey! I'm kidding, bye ok, call me if he wakes up". Taehyung said chuckling when hoseok whispered something pervert words to the boy.
"I'll baby, love you bye". Hoseok said, disconnecting the call and going towards joon's room, for some rest.

To be continued.......

___________________________________

I'm gonna finish all the book from Wattpad, and than leave this for forever........

Three new book on the way, after finishing three of my old books.........

Are you readyyyyyyyyy?
👆👆👆👆Answer this or I'm not gonna post that....

_Arya_