CHAPTER:-19

Taehyung joined joon and seok on bed getting under blankets. Hoseok started the movie putting his hands on joon and other side taehyung put his hands on joon waist like side hug. Most of the time joon was crying or getting clingy to both of his husband because of the main ghost of the movie. While watching movie Joon slowly- slowly parted his leg and put it on them. one on hoseok's lap and another on taehyung's lap. They held his leg like pillow caressing and pinching it whenever scene changed. Joon looked at both man flaws trun by turn. It heated his face he was feeling little tingly."Joon come closer too me, tae are you trying to kill me, why this story". Hoseok said putting his face in joon's neck and pulling joon's thigh closer to him.
"Hoseok it's new and i didn't know that this story his hella scary but it's fun". Taehyung said getting more closer too joon and doing same thing.
"Ahmn... Guys can you leave me i mean I'm not that flexible it will torn". Joon said struggling to close his legs.
"We are sorry joon- ah, leave him hoseok". Tae said removing joon's beautiful leg from himself.
"It's wasn't my fault he was the one who put his legs on me". Hoseok said pouting.
"Ok, than you can leave him now, movie is still going on". Tae said pulling joon's leg closer again.
"I'm not going to leave its comfortable". Hoseok said pulled him closer trying to remove tae's hand so did taehyung but they something else.
"No- you why is the hell-omg". They both looked at joon like police caught the culprit.
"Leave me perverts ah.... this is embarassing". Joon tried get free standing up bed to go to the bathroom to help himself.
"Where are you going? Sit down". Tae said grabbing joon waist and who got layed between two men.
"I- i a- am not going to listen you Hoseok let me just go" Hoseok held joon's hand over his head and licked his lips.
"Sit down namjoon, we said sit down than sit down". Joon pulled himself from them trying to run away from them.
"Tae, hoseok let m- me g- go i can take care of myself". Joon said shuttering in shame to get caught like this.
"If you want than we can help you know, we are good at this". Tae said whispering in joon's ear.
"No, i - I'll handle this m- movie is still going y- you both carry on".
Joon said not looking at taehyung.
"I insist to help you joon-ah". Hoseok mumbled grabbing joon's private and squeezing it softly.
Joon's breath got heavier while tae and Hoseok back hugged him pulling joon near to their chest by waist joon put his head where tae and Hoseok shoulders are attached he moaned when tae kissed his neck and Hoseok rubbed his private on joon's ass.
They tried to do any further than a knock heard by them.
They ignored it but knock wasn't going to stop so they leaved joon who run to the bathroom and Hoseok opened the door.
"Namjoonie~ i missed yu-". Jimin said trying hug and giving a kiss but a hand got put on his mouth with push jimin stumbled.
"Hyung why did y-". Jungkook looked at three men in room two in anger and one doesn't have any expression.
"What are you both doing here?". Hoseok asked scoffing.
"Oh we are here for the photo shoot, with joon". Jimin said sitting on bed that was warm it means they were bed joon isn't here jimin came in right time.
"Joon is on vacation". Taehyung said crossing his hands with irritated expression on his face which shows jikook aren't invited their that was true also.
"He is? we didn't know about that oh they ruined it". Jungkook said pouted sitting beside jimin. He did same thing that jimin did examine the room.
"Yes, he is now get lost". Hoseok said opening the door.
"Who is here? Jimin, jungkook why you-". "what are you doing
Where is your pants". joon said rubbing a towel on his wet hair but than hoseok said between his sentence.
"Under the shirt hoseok move aside what's happening here why you two here". Joon said looking at the both boy who were looking at the boy's legs.
"Joon- ah can you at least put some long pants". Taehyung said going front joon to cover him.
"Tae it's not important now". Joon said pushing his aside.
"Yaa, it's not important we are his friends we don't have eyes on his beautiful yet sinful legs". Jimin said and licked his lips.
"Yes, we didn't see anything this gorgeous legs like goddess, wow thigh- i means hii *nervous laugh". Jungkook said when jimin smacked him on his head.
"Hoseok I'll change first give me my clothes". Joon said his face all red he put his clothes coming back to the room.
"I told you so".Hoseok said kicking the guy out of the room with the help security.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Sorry for late.....

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.....