CHAPTER:-30

"i hate him, that Dennis i looked at his previous matches he tried to kill his opponent". Namjoon looked at the match, with worried expression where tae was getting beaten by Dennis.
"Don't worry Tae is more animal in ring, he won over 16 gold medal". Hoseok said smiling, he  rubbed joon's back.
"Really— he is so cool, i want hug him now so handsome, omo! W- what happened?". Joon said with sparkling eyes, he even jumped in excitement.
"You don't wanna hug me, am i not handsome? I know, I'm not handsome as tae but—". Hoseok grabbed joon face making him turn to look at him and he pouted cutely.
"Stupid did i said you are not handsome, it's just i still feel strange that you like me". Namjoon grabbed hoseok's face while smile at him.
"Oh! That, don't be. I'm sorry to being reckless, i was jealous and angry at the all trophy things—". Hoseok said rapidly, he was blushing and flushttered too.
"Hm... Why jealous?". Namjoon looked at him with surprise expression.
"It took me 20 years, to propose taehyung and he was drooling over you in just a second". Hoseok said pouting he was holding joon's hand, he kissed his hands and smiled.
"H- huh? Did he? I'm surprised, i thought taehyung doesn't like me, i thought he is just saying things because he wanted me to be comfortable". Namjoon blushed looking at the boy in ring, then he cheered.
"No, he is your fan from very first he has even a pillow with your face". Hoseok said, he was also cheering for his husband.
"W- what? Why— no, i mean, i never saw that at the home". Namjoon said loudly he doesn't believe, taehyung his fan really.
"I know i did bully you and tried to hurt you but i realised that i like you". Hoseok said with low voice, his eyes were looking at with sparkles.
"You do— oh! I thought I'll only gonna marry to taehyung as his trophy husband". Namjoon said as teasing he then blew a kiss taehyung who finally win against Dennis with a punch on his face.
"What no, you are my trophy husband". Hoseok hugged him, when he saw taehyung winked at him, and blew a kiss to hoseok.

"Jungkook, hoseok called me asking for help can you help me with little things". Jimin look at the phone and throw at the bed.
"I'll do anything for you, but what he want? isn't he ceo. What we can't do?". Jungkook said with big eyes he was eating some ramen when jimin came.
"Need to find the culprit of joonie hyungs pictures, i gonna kill them and—". Jimin said, he was pissed off and that's why his voice were shaking.
"And? What?". Jungkook wasn't eating now, he leave the food rolling his eyes.
"I'll give him their head as a gift, and I'll ask him for chance to date him". Jimin smiled looking at his phone screen, his picture with joon a scene of Busan prince.
"What? Are you blind? Jimin he loves both his husband, they even had sex with eachother". Jungkook broke the glass of  water in his hand.
"So what? I can't give up now, i liked him for six years now. What you think, that i was playing around". Jimin said his face all red in anger and pain.
"You have to comeback to your senses, he loves Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok". Jungkook shaked jimin harshly grabbing on his shoulder.
"I- i d- don't care, t- they will make hyung sad soon and than I'll take my chance to—". Jimin shuttered punching on kook's hard chest.
"Comeback to your senses, i can't even take this anymore, you can't see joon hyung love them but can't see how I'm suffering with this one sided love for you from ages now". Jungkook yelled pushing jimin from himself when jimin started crying on his chest.
"I don't care, i want joon hyung even he doesn't like me, I'll do anything to make him mine, I'll, I'll—". Jimin yelled tears spilling down, from his cheeks to neck.
"Calm down i know yiu want to move on, and i know you can jimin". Jungkook hugged him, he looked at his bloody hands which was un seen by jimin.
"J- jungk- kook, i don't thing i can do this it's hurting here, i am so in deep inside joon's love sea that im drowning—". Jimin said he started to hiccup, he can't take this anymore.
"Hey! Look at me, I'm here for you, I'll be your straw in the sea  believe i can save you jimin give me a chance". Jungkook hugged the boy, it pained his heart too looking at the boy he loved in so much pain.

To be continued......

___________________________________

I think i need a jungkook in my life too. Ah.... I'm so unlucky in love. 😓😓

_Arya_